Defoe or Alfredo?

eejay the dj

Alfredo for both, see how the game goes on Thursday and if it’s a canter swap earlier for Defoe.

Similar on Sun but more on temperament with Morelos, hope he keeps his composure as they’ll be out to be on the wind up with him.

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Surprised after Thursday that Alfredo does not start today . I think it's a mistake to be honest .As Alf will be on such a high . 

Hope I'm wrong and Defoe gets us off to a lightening start

Gutted when I heard Morelos on the bench not just because 5mins earlier I put a bet on him scoring a double. But could be a wise choice. Defoe offers a bit more guile up front and could really rip the pish out their goons at the back allowing us to get more chances for the rest of the team 

58 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Mental choice. Have to give Alfie credit for his effort though immediately made an impact and won a few fouls 

I have yet to see Alfredo come on and change a game , could be well wrong here . Just off the top of my head  . He makes more impact when he starts

58 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Defoe had no service. He needs service.

Morelos didn't get any service but in the first 5 seconds of coming on he showed he is capable of doing things all by himself. Always wins loads of free kicks too.

Everything was done too late today . out attitude went from lazy to lethargic to down right not interested

It would have taken a miracle for us to score with what SG had put on the park with today

Absolutely no width was astounding more than anything . As with width , we know that has given us our biggest rewards against them  to date . With Kent mostly

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Everything was done too late today . out attitude went from lazy to lethargic to down right not interested

It would have taken a miracle for us to score with what SG had put on the park with today

Absolutely no width was astounding more than anything . As with width , we know that has given us our biggest rewards against them  to date . With Kent mostly

We have all had a good chuckle at their full back situation. So very dissapointed we didn't go at theses areas with some width.