FARE

falkirkNS

2 hours ago, 2nd Flute said:

Mate, if the Bears stop the songs, and Rangers say nothing, then I'd question them, fuckin definitely, until we clean up the songbook, the club's hands are tied when it comes to calling out anyone else. 

I have liked your post mate because I like your faith on our board, but to be honest I do not believe they will do anything to fight the fans corner and I wish I could say differently. 

If they do as you think I will gladly say I got it wrong but you just have to look back at the Hivs final, they came out with a not bad statement and then retreated as fast as they could. 

56 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I could not agree more D'art, I wish someone like yourself could find the time to start one for the fans (I know your experience with C1872 will probably have been enough, but we need someone to start bringing the fans together), because I just cannot see anyone at Rangers willing to go down that road, which is very disheartening to say the least.

I do think any such initiative needs to come from the club itself bud, Murray's regime fell from a position of grace when they continually failed to defend the brand, despite many of us warning about the foolhardiness of such a strategy - who can ever forget his response _ *If a publication offfends, dont read it".

Its up to them and no-one else & they will be judged according to their deeds (or lack thereof)

3 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

I do think any such initiative needs to come from the club itself bud, Murray's regime fell from a positiom of grace when they continually failed to defend the brand, despite many of us warning about the foolhardiness of such a strategy - who can ever forget his response _ *If a publication offfends, dont read it".

Its up to them and no-one else & they will be judged according to their deeds (or lack thereof)

You of course are correct that it should come from the club D'art, my concern is that it never will.  I do hope I am wrong about that. 

54 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

That video clip just sums up why I despise those cunts so much . 

The whineiest neddiest junkiest screeching Glasgow accent repeatedly telling bristish soldiers to go home in London. An utter moron.

To be fair there’s every chance some of they blokes are from Ghana, Nigeria, Nepal, the Caribbean islands or Fiji etc and anyone of them would be considered more British than that horde of ungrateful, unwashed, paedo harbouring, terrorist sympathising scumbags. 

4 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

Well they did promise to "protect the brand" - time to fulfill that promise

They did indeed, but it only seems to be when a board member is attacked they try and do any 'protecting'. 

Do you have any idea why we seem to have no PR working for us, is it still JT and his level 5 outfit ? 

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

They did indeed, but it only seems to be when a board member is attacked they try and do any 'protecting'. 

Do you have any idea why we seem to have no PR working for us, is it still JT and his level 5 outfit ? 

JT is always floating about. 

You know, this whole thing stinks. Has anyone actually seen a copy of the correspondence from UEFA? Remember the infamous letter that Minty was waving about, which no one ever read, when he was trying to clean up the song-list?
Maybe I am being cynical but this just seems like too much of a coincidence coming on the heels of the 'Everyone, Anyone' initiative.
That post back on page 2 from WATP-FOREVER, is quite telling in the way the CDB dealt with the charges then. We may have been charged under a different part of UEFA's laws but why has the thinking changed, and why has this change of heart been accepted by the board?
Is Lawwell the SFA's only representative at UEFA or can other clubs have a representative appointed to a board(s). Even if another representative can't change what is going on, it would be helpful to know what is being planned.
Albeit the club may wish to build bridges but not at the expense of the fans' trust.

Lets be honest about this. The songbook and other issues need to be made clear by the club what is acceptable and what is not. If the board did that then there would be no doubt and fans would have to make up their own mind if singing a certain song is more important to them than the success of the club.

The problem of Fare is a totally different issue and they need to be discredited within Uefa and to the public. By that I don’t mean “they support the scum”  etc but the comments they have made themselves as in her twitter feed, him calling an asian fan a coconut and I’m sure if investigated a lot more could be found. Pity we didn’t have a fund that could have paid for a lawyer/investigator to dig and show these people up for what they are and Uefa would drop them like a hot potato (no famine pun intended.)

BTW has that stand been built yet???

So was bored today and had a look at the fare website and noticed this. 

Becoming a member of the Fare Network

There are benefits to becoming a member of Fare. These include,

Being part of a European movement that relies on its active membership to tackle discrimination and successfully work for social change.

Having the opportunity to take an active part in the organisation by contributing ideas and sharing good practice and expertise with the Network.

Being able to influence the strategic decisions and directions of Fare by having the right to vote during the General Assembly (applies only to organisational membership).

Receiving invitations to seminars and conferences organised by members of the Network.

The use of the Fare logo on organisational materials and websites. 

Membership is open to anyone for 50 euros a year and that allows you,/us/I to actively report any instances we like that are racist or sectarian. 

Wonder how they would feel if a few thousand bears signed up and paid our cash for a year's membership and actively reported them after Euro games🤔🤔🤔🤔

On 26/08/2019 at 17:51, Blue Avenger said:

LBH, all that is behind FARE and all their plastics are nothing more than dissident, malcontent, terrorist loving scum of the earth that  do not fucking deserve to inhabit one piece of this dear land.

There are those you can trust and those you can be friends with and then there are taigs.

They are a cancer that need expunged from society and wish incurable ill on every last fucking one of them. 

I bet they can't believe that they have managed to con their way into a place of power having the ability to judge and report what they find offensive. 

Their name and mission statement implies they are against racism in European football. Not once have they challenged another Scottish club and if they have challenged another club outwith ours I haven't heard about it. 

Surely Uefa are not to stupid to see that only one club has been targeted by this organisation when in the same time they have been in existence that numerous other clubs have been sanctioned for racist acts.