Would us being up to our knees in terrorist blood get uefa off our case?

Thermopylae

Just now, Thermopylae said:

Do you not feel we've crossed the line now? Surely anyone with any sense knows if we take on uefa we lose which is crazy after fighting back these last 7 years

I just think you'd have pished cunts reverting back to fenian blood, not even thinking about it, and some maybe seeing it as an opportunity for defiance.

6 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

I just think you'd have pished cunts reverting back to fenian blood, not even thinking about it, and some maybe seeing it as an opportunity for defiance.

I suppose it's about the burden of proof ... if there's only a few in 50,000 singing that is it really going to register?

Just now, Thermopylae said:

I suppose it's about the burden of proof ... if there's only a few in 50,000 singing that is it really going to register?

It may not turn out to be just a few, it may turn out to be a good fucking few, might be a few hundred,  videos may surface of it happening, some FARE snake in the crowd might just happen to be near people singing fenian blood. It's unnecessary when you're being faced with games behind closed doors, we don't need put ourselves in that position.

8 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

It may not turn out to be just a few, it may turn out to be a good fucking few, might be a few hundred,  videos may surface of it happening, some FARE snake in the crowd might just happen to be near people singing fenian blood. It's unnecessary when you're being faced with games behind closed doors, we don't need put ourselves in that position.

There isn't a simple solution ... I'm not sure the original will just disappear either

13 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

@The Dude, showed the ruling in another thread it only takes ONE person singing the bad words and if a UEFA delegate hears it we can be reported, ......mental 

13 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

There isn't a simple solution ... I'm not sure the original will just disappear either

Unfortunately , there is a simple solution.....don't sing the bad words. That way the haters don't get the chance to complain, or take aim at us.