2nd UEFA Charge

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I honestly wish we could get clever with this . Almost coordinate this kind of thing

Only way is to play them at their own game, unfortunately how many of our support has the time to watch the tarriers to be mock offended?? How many will be willing to join Fare to have a smallish voice in their own?? No one, including myself probably do not have the balls, time or effort to do anything about it

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

Time to pull out of the competition in protest.

Financially not good but we cant go on like this, people going to Ibrox are bad enough for shit atmospheres but now it will be horrendous, the club will start to employ undercover "supporters"...

This is a deliberate attempt to put us out of Europe. celtic minded, left wing stance along beside it

I believe that mate . You believe it . No matter what other clubs have taken a hit .This has bheasts written all over it . Maybe just not directly

We have been like pussycats this season but the enemies will still find something . Shower of bheastly loving scum bags

4 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Not yet, no. But the assumption would be that our away fans will be banned from the next away game but Rangers have got in there first 

Dont know where that assumption comes from. The regs are clear on what the punishment is. 

6 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Time to pull out of the competition in protest.

Financially not good but we cant go on like this, people going to Ibrox are bad enough for shit atmospheres but now it will be horrendous, the club will start to employ undercover "supporters"...

This is a deliberate attempt to put us out of Europe. celtic minded, left wing stance along beside it

Probably best if you stay off the internet for a bit tbh.

Just now, AGC123 said:

Don’t think it matters what we sing. It’s clear there is an agenda here. My prediction is we will get a stadium closure regardless of our song book on Thursday. They have already decided.  

100% 

3 minutes ago, daniel prod-an said:

The SFA  will follow suit make no mistake about that 

How can they. I’d like to see them try. Uefa don’t need Rangers, if we refuse to take tickets from scum in the league then they will all be up in arms. 

3 minutes ago, 10pshortof17pound said:

Thanks for that. My concern was that we were offering up the away support to avoid  exclusion from the EL even if we qualify after tomorrow's result.

Thats the punishment for a third offence so if we're cited tomorrow... 

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Someone up the food chain connected to the bheasts are doing a fine job

All it takes is a wanker like Stewart to spiel some complete shite on sportscene, some other twat like Sutton comes out with the same shite and then the compliance officer acts. They don’t need to be too high up the food chain .

The board will just take it, UEFA is just wanting a bit of the action, don’t really blame them to be honest. I couldn’t really care about singing songs but these threats coupled with our pathetic board should increase calls to sing rather than decrease them. Fuck them, give us a stadium ban, if it’s not for singing it’ll just be something else.

2 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

How can they. I’d like to see them try. Uefa don’t need Rangers, if we refuse to take tickets from the scum in the league then they will all be up in arms. 

The SFA will get made out to be weak if they don't crack down on it after this the media will be all over it 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

That’s absolute lies btw. I was fucking there. Absolutely embarrassing, I fucking hate that club. 

Also what is interesting is I couldn’t even hear myself sing last week so how did the UEFA reps over 30,000 Warsaw fans? Are they now within our support? 

FUCK THE Rangers BOARD

Was their any sectarian singing at the game?all you could hear on t.v was the legia fans obviously.

genuine question

4 minutes ago, AGC123 said:

Don’t think it matters what we sing. It’s clear there is an agenda here. My prediction is we will get a stadium closure regardless of our song book on Thursday. They have already decided.  

Totally agree

Archived