2nd UEFA Charge

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

It will be stadium closure then. Entirely the boards fault for not making it clear after St Joseph’s, you cold argue the fans are entirely responsible but That would be harsh given we’ve been to 7 away grounds last year in Europe and then 3 this season without a single word being uttered from the club or UEFA publicly. 

Fucking shambles. We will beat these cunts, and only by stopping the “naughty” songs

Are you an Ostrich? We have known since Villereal way back when that we couldn't sing TBB. I heard us sing it during St Joe's. I want to see or hear prove of it in Poland until then......

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only read page 1 so not sure if someone else has said this...

We will be charged and a stadium closure after tomorrow night is my prediction. Regardless of what is sung tomorrow night, the floodgates are open on us again, and I predict Uefa will be bombarded by complaint emails from the same cunts who had their blood lust for us in 2012 (and since) 

Make no mistake about it, we are going to be targeted big time until people get our stadium closed or us kicked out of European competition. 

4 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

The SFA are weak. They’d have to crack down on both sides of the old firm. Plus if they even think of banning our away fans or full stadium closures then the other teams in the league aren’t going to be happy. Plenty of teams will have budgeted for old firm money. It won’t happen

You're being a bit naive there mate.

The SFA/SPFL now have legal precedent to come after us. UEFA are an official governing body and have just done us for 'racist' chanting....twice!

You can bet your bottom dollar they're now looking at ways to fuck us over. The only way that they won't, is if UEFA also go after the scum.............

3 minutes ago, MarzM said:

Because it's also against SPFL rules. Trust me...there's going to be a witch hunt if this continues. That wee cunt Stewart will be happy to highlight it

Canny fine us nae strict liability in scotland mate

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Are you an Ostrich? We have known since Villereal way back when that we couldn't sing TBB. I heard us sing it during St Joe's. I want to see or hear prove of it in Poland until then......

Aye I’m an ostrich. Jumped up wee fanny

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Also, there’s absolutely no chance the club never knew before last Thursday about the first charge to warn fans not to sing the songs

That really is the worst part of all this, the board knew after the game on 18/7 that we were being reported (obviously not the punishment at that time) but never thought it would be a good idea to explain that to the fans to try and stop it then. Why would that be ? I just cannot understand it to be honest.  

1 minute ago, MarzM said:

Nope, but there's always a first time and it's fucking coming.

What makes u think they will make up rules to fine us for in sunday??? Surely if they had the power to do so it would have been done long before now

30 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I’m not disagreeing with that at all. But ultimately in a fight between UEFA we won’t be winning that under any circumstances. If the songbook is cleaned up the focus will at least be diverted elsewhere. 

I’ve not hidden away from the fact that there that our exec team & wider board are hideously out of their depth. 

You'd need to be utterly niave to believ that.

This is fuck all to do with ou singing nd all to do with damaging us. If it were simply about singing, nonce fc would have been closed long ago.

We can all stop the so called offensive words/songs, but this is not going away.

Until this board do their job and call this for what it is and get a level playing field then this will spill over to our domestic game, not that it isn't already open season, but this just gives the haters more reason.

Maybe time for our support to mobilise like the Fenians do.

Rather than arguing with each other online.they bastard's need hammered for their shite but if no one is highlighting it then they won't be targeted 

58 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

How about  they start pointing out just how disproportionate the attention FARE gives us is? Start with that.

What's the point? UEFA don't care, they act on evidence and no amount of whataboutery will change it. If the club fight it, UEFA just ramp up the punishment. Once its been decided, there is no appeal. They make the rules. If we want to change it. we need to change it from the inside, which isn't going to happen as long as we're seen as the bad guys.

2 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

It's in the OP. 'Racist' chanting against Legia.

Yeah and I see Rangers aren't taking any tickets for the next away game 

is that the punishment or does UEFA decide something too, if so when is that 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

I have read this thread can someone please give me a short explanation of what's gone on 

2nd charge now what?

For a song sung last week in Warsaw. We have just been charged we haven’t found out what that charge involves yet so the Rangers board have told UEFA we won’t take any away tickets for our next game. 

Still confused how the board couldn’t come out telling us we had been charged after the st Joseph’s game and only told us when the punishment got issued. 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Maybe time for our support to mobilise like the Fenians do.

Rather than arguing with each other online.they bastard's need hammered for their shite but if no one is highlighting it then they won't be targeted 

Sadly that'll never happen because our support can't agree on fuck all. 

Archived