2nd UEFA Charge

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

@Lets go 55 your post was too big to quote, but excellent from you sir. Impassioned and you hit every nail on the head there.

Thanks, seen a post about 10-2 game against RR,52 year ago ,I was there with my pals,still at primary school and we were going before then, sometime by bus but usually train and subway, Parents would be jailed in this snowflake age.Travelled from Coatbridge and still there today.

Naively thought the banter was on football but 2012  showed how much they hate Rangers , the jelly and ice cream pish ,to their sanctimonious out pourings  about hospitals and face painters ,they want Rangers Dead and buried,they failed in 2012 but make no mistake this is their end game.

Their support for generations have been indoctrinated, bad enough when it was taking place in their schools but their hatred has been raised to Defcon  5.

As I said ,bad move singling out the U.B. They and their weans will be the future supporters of the club and if the club do not act against our detractors then we might end up with no club at all.

We have the power to take back this country from the abyss stop voting in cunts who hate you and everything you stand for.

A cultural war has been going on and we are losing this.Time to turn  the tide.

From songs to Orange tops it won't make a bit of difference to the haters the only way to beat them is play the game better than them on and off the field ,teach your children well.

Kick them Out.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

No! You jog on!

Fucking hell, is it actually coming to this level of debate?

Nothing up for debate.  You want supporters banned from ibrox for life for singing a song.  Fuck all else to say.  What next, criminal records? Jail time?  Pair of embarrassments. 

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Nothing up for debate.  You want supporters banned from ibrox for life for singing a song.  Fuck all else to say.  What next, criminal records? Jail time?  Pair of embarrassments. 

If they cost the club £15m through nothing more than selfishness, then I would be quite happy with them banned from the club. You got me there.

7 minutes ago, GOAT said:

You would know.  Now jog on. 

I never said I wanted folk banned. I said I wanted the board to take a strong stance to stamp this out and make their position clear. Ideally everyone would get the message, but if someone chose to ignore it and they were banned it's their own stupid fault , they deserve all they get and it's one less risk to Rangers.  

And it wouldn't be "for nothing" would it? It would be for engaging in behaviour that the club doesn't want that has resulted in European sanctions and bad publicity for the club. 

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Which double standards specifically? The reason they tend to be at our games is, afaik, that we have previously been charged with, and punished for discriminatory chanting in the past and they tend to focus on clubs with previous UEFA charges for it (such as us, Lazio, Partizan).

So they can’t research these things and use a bit of initiative or review situations if highlighted . If their aim is to eridacte offensiveness in European football then surely they should be keeping up to date and constantly reviewing potential targets and incidents. Or do They just stick to previous offenders and no one else?

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Oh for fuck sake don't start defending FARE now. Surely to fuck you're at it with that shite.

No I'm not particularly. But there's no vendetta to hurt us. We knew they were watching us. We knew they would jump on it. We even had folk posting on forums and social media telling other fans they'd be at our games and to watch our step. But we still somehow managed to fall into the trap they set for us. Twice. There's definitely some questions to be answered by them, but they're not the reason we're now seriously looking at Ibrox being closed.

Apologies for not reading 30 pages...so it may have been said already.

We sing the songs...we are playing behind closed doors.

Then we are out of European competition.

Feel free to debate......................... but it will not change my 2nd and 3rd sentences.

Now whose staunch?

14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

But if he controls the SFA, he wouldn't need to manipulate UEFA as the European representatives are at the approval of the domestic association.

Control is probably a bit over the score. What he does have at the SFA a very strong and unhealthy influence. 

In this country right now there is no strict liability so as it stands the authorities have no way of punishing clubs for fans behaviour outwith their control. And as it stands out board do come out every now and again and tell us not to do certain things. Meaning there are no rules to punish us. Wether that be domestically or stopping UEFA tournament entry. 

Last season while watching the Europa games TTB was regularly heard.Was there any fines.were there any sanctions from UEFA. 

I remember hearing them and thinking we need to watch out or UEFA will be on our case again. But no. Nothing happened. 

This season has saw us punished twice. For stuff that was going on last year too. But significantly nothing was done but after 7 matches this year there are 2 punishments. 

This doesn't require control from the jap. But there's no way he doesn't have some form of influence. All he needs is to find a few friendly ears and pass on what to look for and what to ignore around the coffee machine or at gentlemans lunches. 

Just now, cr3_bear said:

So they can’t research these things and use a bit of initiative or review situations if highlighted . They just stick to previous offenders and no one else?

No, I'm having a look through their website just no and they do seem to cover a pretty wide number of games but it's not really a surprise that they'd target fans with relatively recent charges for it.

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

No, they record/video for evidence 

So all it takes is an episode of peaky blinders in the background and we are banned fae Europe 🤔

this FARE mob have clearly transparently massively got an agenda here. The board must at least question their credibility to uefa and clear conflict of interests. 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Control is probably a bit over the score. What he does have at the SFA a very strong and unhealthy influence. 

In this country right now there is no strict liability so as it stands the authorities have no way of punishing clubs for fans behaviour outwith their control. And as it stands out board do come out every now and again and tell us not to do certain things. Meaning there are no rules to punish us. Wether that be domestically or stopping UEFA tournament entry. 

Last season while watching the Europa games TTB was regularly heard.Was there any fines.were there any sanctions from UEFA. 

I remember hearing them and thinking we need to watch out or UEFA will be on our case again. But no. Nothing happened. 

This season has saw us punished twice. For stuff that was going on last year too. But significantly nothing was done but after 7 matches this year there are 2 punishments. 

This doesn't require control from the jap. But there's no way he doesn't have some form of influence. All he needs is to find a few friendly ears and pass on what to look for and what to ignore around the coffee machine or at gentlemans lunches. 

They'd just refuse to issue a UEFA licence.

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

So all it takes is an episode of peaky blinders in the background and we are banned fae Europe 🤔

this FARE mob have clearly transparently massively got an agenda here. The board must at least question their credibility to uefa and clear conflict of interests. 

Dont think it works that way.......

15 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Which double standards specifically? The reason they tend to be at our games is, afaik, that we have previously been charged with, and punished for discriminatory chanting in the past and they tend to focus on clubs with previous UEFA charges for it (such as us, Lazio, Partizan).

I answered that before with the throwing of bottles at the Cluj players. 

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Dont think it works that way.......

I know ffs. 

But these cunts aren’t to be trusted 

I’ll no be singing absolutely Fuck all the morra night. I hope everyone can keep the heid for 90 mins then start belting out the songs on the car or bus home 

Archived