2nd UEFA Charge

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll take that.  We've gotten off lightly there compared to what we probably expected. 

So with that Bears, let's ALL can the naughty songbook in ALL games, and ALL competitions, before, during and after the games while in/around any stadiums.  

The SPFL/SFA will be desperate to dish out a punishment (especially points deductions etc) so let's not give them the ammo ever again...

2 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Reckon that’s how we got off lightly because we have said we won’t take away tickets. 

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I think giving up the away tickets (and our fans behavior last night) is the reason we only got this punishment.

Without that, I think we were getting a closed door punishment.

Fair enough  :tu:

1 minute ago, BearInTheToon said:

We'll take that.  We've gotten off lightly there compared to what we probably expected. 

So with that Bears, let's ALL can the naughty songbook in ALL games, and ALL competitions, before, during and after the games while in/around any stadiums.  

The SPFL/SFA will be desperate to dish out a punishment (especially points deductions etc) so let's not give them the ammo ever again...

Pretty certain that won't be happening anytime soon. Scum won't want the rules rewritten as much as we dont

2 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

It's a small sacrifice to make for nights like last night. If people can't do it then it's very worrying. 

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

I hope they don't fuck the UBs over again 

I think the best chance the UB's have is if they cut out the troublesome songs on Sunday.

Could see the board taking their section away again if we end up with a load of 'sectarian singing' headlines come Monday morning.

Just now, Prso's headband said:

So is this in place of away games or still applies? 

Almost certain the not taking tickets for the next away game still applies.  It was the club's olive branch to UEFA and even though they fucked up on not letting fans know in advance of the 1st charge, they've made the right call here.

30 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I think the best chance the UB's have is if they cut out the troublesome songs on Sunday.

Could see the board taking their section away again if we end up with a load of 'sectarian singing' headlines come Monday morning.

Cut out the troublesome songs on Sunday :lol:

35 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I think any section could be singing them but they will be the ones targeted if they start it 

Archived