2nd UEFA Charge

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

We'll take that.  We've gotten off lightly there compared to what we probably expected. 

So with that Bears, let's ALL can the naughty songbook in ALL games, and ALL competitions, before, during and after the games while in/around any stadiums.  

The SPFL/SFA will be desperate to dish out a punishment (especially points deductions etc) so let's not give them the ammo ever again...

While I agree just can it. 

The SFA can do fuck all so they can go and fuck off the hypocritical cunts

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

Wouldn’t imagine so as long as fans continue like last night. If it goes back to TBB etc then they’ll act again 

Hope a bit of common sense comes into play

1 minute ago, scottyc06 said:

So we now have another 3000 empty seats & no away fans at our first away group game. Brilliant! 

We've got off lightly here and every true Rangers supporter must draw a line now and forever.Some of our supporters are now going to miss out on a trip abroad following their team ,Others (maybe me,maybe you) are going to miss the first game at Ibrox.Nobody can complain as we are all guilty of singing these songs at some time or other ,not just the guys in thBF.We managed it last night.lets carry it on in every game,everywhere.The repercussions for failing the club are not worth it.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The second one is still bogus in my eyes. We should only have been judged from last night and on.

Yeah. Fair enough if they want to come down hard on this now. But give us one punishment then a chance to alter our behaviour. Don't punish us twice first. 

1 minute ago, Gman36 said:

Yeah. Fair enough if they want to come down hard on this now. But give us one punishment then a chance to alter our behaviour. Don't punish us twice first. 

They charged us, then we done it again, Not there fault the board failed to notify us.

2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

FARE reported from Torbett Towers last season and mentioned sectarian singing and a sectarian banner by the bheast but even worse was the racial abuse of two of our players.

Can anyone remember the Scottish Mhedia mentioning this? No me neither. 

9C79A8C4-A03D-4E37-BF6D-C8C64736D045.jpeg

That is the disparity we should be kicking in UEFA's fuckin door with.
They have been infiltrated by an organisation who have an agenda against us.
We are not asking for favours,just equal treatment. 

I just dont get why they are protecting a middle eastern cult that protects paedophiles, lies to children, has a wicked history of abuse to young pregnant mothers and actively encourages world over population? This nasty cult has around 3-4% active members in the UK. Its just a collection of bronze-age ideas that sufficed at a time before the age of science and is a personal choice. It is not above any criticism or ridicule. Why is this dreadful cult being protected so?

4 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Roll on Sunday to get the bad words stored in me out against the paedos.

Honestly mate I know all week I’ve been banging on about singing what we like in the league games. 

But on Sunday we should leave the Fenian and FTP alone, but we can still give them it loud and proud about their sordid cover up of child rape and their love for terrorists. 

Archived