2nd UEFA Charge

BridgeIsBlue

4 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Aye but very few have actually been invited. 

Communication is an absolute disgrace. The boars are so far out of their depth on this it’s beyond a joke. They have absolutely no idea how to resolve the issue. 

Like most times.

An absent chairman who is hard to get in contact with.

A wet wipe of a CEO.

A dinosaur of a PR guru.

A clusterfuck all in.

I hear there might be an addition at Boardroom level in future.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

The worst of all this if this witch hunt continues is we can seriously lose Steven Gerrard and that’s absolutely disastrous in every sense of the word. 

That’s what they want, they want to finish us because they didn’t the first time. 

Operation "Gerrard out" is well underway now

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Fucking knew that was coming.

I ask again, why the fuck did this board sit on the original charge of five weeks ago without warning the fans?

Now, have no problem in dropping particular words/songs for the time being, but those incompetent appeasing pricks that run us, get up off their fucking arse and do their fucking job and get all of this sorted. Dog on the fucking table and call it out for what it is. 

Like the 30, 000 Legia supporters and the ref knew what was being sung? So the UEFA observor was who? The Legia fans sang from begining to end, so I'm surprised any cunt could here us, far less understand or cared wtf we sang. I smell shite.

This is simply an orchestrated campaign against us, bad fucking words or not and the appeasers can go fuck themselves.

The board call it out, defend this club and sort it or get to fuck. 

The board won’t call it out, won’t defend the club and will stay. 

They’ve bent over, lubed up and taken it right in the sphincter and are trying the same with the UB.

Wankers

8 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Aye fair enough Esky. But the same songs have been sung for years and then the fans get a double whammy before they even know their is a problem. 

Hardly seems fair

Nothing about UEFA is fair. Their an unaccountable dictatorship. But it’s their baw so you have to adhere to their rules sadly. 

1 minute ago, Bluekev said:

I never heard the board telling the fans to stop before punishments were dished out. 

Sounds messed up but I think the board were aware the UEFA charge was coming and brought that Everyone Anyone shite out as a stick to beat the fans, particularly the UB with  as it came out just before Progres in Q2 if I mind right. 

Probably just so they could get on their high horse saying oh but we made this pishy advert and the fans are ruining everything when in actuality fuck all has been said by the club about these songs since the current board came in 

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

We were charged by UEFA straight after the St joseph’s game but it takes time to go through their disciplinary committee. Likewise we’ve been charged for Warsaw but their disciplinary committee doesn’t sit for a while to determine our punishment 

It should have been brought out straight away then mate and no one would have been singing it in Warsaw surely?

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

We were charged by UEFA straight after the St joseph’s game but it takes time to go through their disciplinary committee. Likewise we’ve been charged for Warsaw but their disciplinary committee doesn’t sit for a while to determine our punishment 

So has there been a punishment for Warsaw

Just now, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

If they had charged us 6 days after St Joseph’s no one would have sang it in Warsaw? 

I think that's why the board specifically never told us about it if I've read everything correctly. As pointed out it has been used to disbandon the UBs

8 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Maybe they should have met with RSC’s first so people could have the platform to get some proper clarity before they came out with a statement like the one they did today.

T hat would have made perfect sense instead of hiding under the bed.

2 minutes ago, daniel prod-an said:

the ones where the words have been changed  we all know what were talking about and we don't need to do it 

We got charged with Build My Gallows a few years ago. They make it up as they go along. 

39 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

We could be out of fucking Europe and it won't matter.

Ffs I'm a bitter bastard but we are gonae end up out over a song. Being in Europe is more important than any song. The war on the meaning of words etc is lost. 

Uefa have decided and we are fucked. So we could face a closure with this second charge and one more and we are out.

The part about bf1 and it being their fault is piss poor 

Can't blame the UB for Warsaw. Mostly because it didn't happen. 

46 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

That’s absolute lies btw. I was fucking there. Absolutely embarrassing, I fucking hate that club. 

Also what is interesting is I couldn’t even hear myself sing last week so how did the UEFA reps over 30,000 Warsaw fans? Are they now within our support? 

FUCK THE Rangers BOARD

This is exactly the point. How the fuck can anyone (particularly an ‘independent’ match delegate) say with reasonable certainty that certain words have been sung by Rangers fans.

4 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Do you mean walk from the club? 

Pfffft

Maybe that was a bit o.t.t but it’s getting tiring and boring watching how easy it is for the media to give us a kicking without a single bit of retaliation. We’re part of cbc now for fucksake and all Rangers could comment is that “they know nothing.”

Little wonder the compliance officer and uefa officials want to have a little go, it’s a free shot each time.

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

Nothing about UEFA is fair. Their an unaccountable dictatorship. But it’s their baw so you have to adhere to their rules sadly. 

Then we need to get the wee boy from East Fife and kick their baw to fuck!

51 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I despise our Board. 

Can you imagine these fucking  cowardly cunts behaving like this 3/4 years ago

When transparency was all the rage . Self serving cowards

I'm all for watching what we sing . With this board . I honestly think we could hang ourselves

Archived