This Board

scottyc06

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

This will spill over to the SPFL if and when we go top of the table in points. We are not allowed to win fairly anymore. The games a bogey.

It's actually hilarious that there was no sectarian problem between the years 2012-2016. And just when we're on the cusp of winning or at least parity then all of a sudden its a huge issue again. 

16 minutes ago, Davhow said:

The only morons are the ones still singing the songs. The board are not going to fight AGAINST anti sectarianism. Time for every support to accept we need to stop singing one single fucking word anymore. Why do we need to add it in every song we can anyway? Call them obsessed! 

Read the fucking post, it literally said almost everyone accepted that it had to be cut out! That has nothing to do with how the board have handled this! 

12 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

This will spill over to the SPFL if and when we go top of the table in points. We are not allowed to win fairly anymore. The games a bogey.

Honestly wouldn't surprise me to see a charge of bringing the game into disrepute being fired our way because we have been charged by UEFA 

Seemingly a meeting tomorrow between the board & the top RSC's/fans groups! Anybody in attendance needs to ask some serious questions!! 

These cunts can't get away with treating the fans with complete discontent now that they have their season ticket money in! 

Want to just start this by saying I'm fine with the talks to stop shouting "Fuck the Pope" etc, I get that this is probably the only way to move on from the whole situation.

But King and the board have royally fucked over us as a fanbase in the last week, none more so than the UBs, who have been totally hung out to dry. My Season Ticket is in the Main Stand Rear, right next to  BF1 and the statement tonight from the board suggesting that the songs originated from that section are nothing more than lies. They're being thrown out as a scapegoat to suit their agenda and it's about time they were taken to task over this whole debacle. 

It wasn't too long ago King et al were singing the Fans' praises when they were trying to wrestle control from the Ashley consortium and we backed them, now they've got their foot in the door they turn their backs on us and offer no support or defence. Robertson, King and whoever else is running this agenda right now need to sort themselves out. I hope there's some sort of demonstration tomorrow, not against UEFA - their agenda is already clear with Kim Jong Lawell joining their ranks recently - but against the board. Defend your fucking own, don't throw them out like lambs to the slaughter. 

Posted this in the other thread but probably better in this one 

Lack of evidence lead to Chelsea not being charged by UEFA and UEFA stating they wouldn’t be pursued for anti Semitic chanting against MOL Vidi. To be expected given UEFA wouldn’t dare upset a PL club.

Despite this Chelsea board still came out saying they were annoyed UEFA had tried to charge them despite no proper investigation, that ‘almost nothing had happened’ and that UEFA’s attempt to charge them wasted  time, effort and manpower on something trivial while they were missing the bigger picture.

A similar statement is the least I’d expect from our board but they’re happy to cave to whatever pressure is put on them by outside authorities 

Just now, scottyc06 said:

Seemingly a meeting tomorrow between the top RSC's & fans groups! Anybody in attendance needs to ask some serious questions!! 

These cunts can't get away with treating the fans with complete discontent now that they have their season ticket money in! 

Where you hear this,