This Board

scottyc06

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Empty suits

They care not one fuck about our support, team but only their investment.

Treat a fan group who create atmosphere and energise the games like bits of shit on their plimsoles. Treat the travelling support who spend thousands every season going out their way to go all over the UK and abroad like they are the enemy.

I hate how we don’t rally round and stick up for our own, show the hypocrisy and imbalance of treatment we are receiving.

Cunts are out to hurt our club and they get away with it unchallenged time after time l.

Fuck Dave King and fuck his entourage.

This 100% :tu:

If it wasn't for the fact it would harm the club I love, I would forfit renewing my season ticket, next season and not bother anymore. 

This board are a bunch of cowards and are an absolute shambles. 

55 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

This is a board who:

- didn't give a toss that their own players were attacked on the pitch after the 2016 cup final

- appointed Pedro Caixinha based on a powerpoint presentation

- spunked the best part of £10m on bringing him in, signing his shite players (one of which was a known alcoholic), then getting rid of him

- thought Graeme Murty was good enough to be our full time manager

- fucked up the new retail deal and are now costing the club a fortune in monthly court sessions

amongst other balls ups, and will always be beyond criticism for alot of our support.

Still at least they're the good guys as saved us and aw that.

also Invited members of the SNP to our stadium

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

There’s always a choice, fact is this board don’t want to make the choice.  Everyone, anyone...apart from the PUL community.  Apart from when we need your money. 

That is also true.  But it’s ‘their baw, their rules’

7 minutes ago, GOAT said:

So let’s just let them do it eh?  

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

There’s always a choice, fact is this board don’t want to make the choice.  Everyone, anyone...apart from the PUL community.  Apart from when we need your money. 

What's the choice  that the board could make which would preserve us watching European football at Ibrox? You enjoy watching us in Europe? Or would you sacrifice it just  so you can continue to shout fuck the pope?  

1 minute ago, don logan said:

What's the choice  that the board could make which would preserve us watching European football at Ibrox? You enjoy watching us in Europe? Or would you sacrifice it just  so you can continue to shout fuck the pope?  

What’s the pope got to do with anything?  

Do people honestly think it'll all be alright if we simply stop signing TBB and Super Rangers? You not remember these cunts going after us for singing Build My Gallows in 2011?

Get real.

4 minutes ago, don logan said:

Or fenian. So what's the boards choice?

They could start by informing us of a charge as soon as they receive it & not waiting until after we have already racked up a second charge?! Would have preserved Rangers support at our next European away tie! 

14 minutes ago, don logan said:

The board took the decisions that will have the biggest negative impact on moving forward from this, they created the massive disconnect between themselves and the fans. How are you supposed to move forward collectively if the supporters organisation is a mouthpiece and extension of the board, especially after that board has shown mostly contempt for the fans during it's tenure. Never going to please everyone but having a few hand picked flunkies barking the orders rather than having clear and open communication lines with a fit for purpose fans organisation is on to a loser before it's even begun.

3 minutes ago, theclothmonster said:

The board took the decisions that will have the biggest negative impact on moving forward from this, they created the massive disconnect between themselves and the fans. How are you supposed to move forward collectively if the supporters organisation is a mouthpiece and extension of the board, especially after that board has shown mostly contempt for the fans during it's tenure. Never going to please everyone but having a few hand picked flunkies barking the orders rather than having clear and open communication lines with a fit for purpose fans organisation is on to a loser before it's even begun.

Well said mate.

4 minutes ago, don logan said:

That's not a choice which will see us to continue playing in UEFA competitions .

No appeals, no statements as much as defending our support, nothing.  See as I said there’s always a choice. 

Saying that this board must have enough appeals to deal with eh?

4 minutes ago, theclothmonster said:

It's only having a negative impact on those who are struggling with what UEFA require of us to participate in their competition. From what I hear and read the vast majority of fans are okay with abiding so it ensures we continue to play European football. 

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

Not how UEFA see it, and it's their house, their rules

And it’s our boards job to fight it.  If they lose, they lose.  But the fact is, our board know what they are doing, they don’t want the PUL element at ibrox.  Well I don’t want they nationalist appeasing, fenian appeasing bastards at my club. 

26 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

They could start by informing us of a charge as soon as they receive it & not waiting until after we have already racked up a second charge?! Would have preserved Rangers support at our next European away tie! 

Surely the board can go to these disciplinary hearings and point out the actions they have taken to stop this behaviour and also point out the agenda fare has with Rangers instead of just bending over and accepting a shafting.

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Empty suits

They care not one fuck about our support, team but only their investment.

Treat a fan group who create atmosphere and energise the games like bits of shit on their plimsoles. Treat the travelling support who spend thousands every season going out their way to go all over the UK and abroad like they are the enemy.

I hate how we don’t rally round and stick up for our own, show the hypocrisy and imbalance of treatment we are receiving.

Cunts are out to hurt our club and they get away with it unchallenged time after time l.

Fuck Dave King and fuck his entourage.

You'rebang on the money, but regards their investment, they are that fucking incompetent they cannot see the thing they are trying to protect, they are actually putting it at bigger risk with their spineless posture.

We are also infested with apologists, who's real goal is to have our loyalist song sheet ditched and doing a very bad job at trying to hide it. It's all the fans fault in their eyes. They engender the politics of SNPira in their posture. They give me the fucking boke.

Just now, don logan said:

It's only having a negative impact on those who are struggling with what UEFA require of us to participate in their competition. From what I hear and read the vast majority of fans are okay with abiding so it ensures we continue to play European football. 

So you're saying having a trusted fans organisation that could amplify the message wouldn't help in this situation?