Legia Support.....

markem

4 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Probably the best support I've seen at Ibrox in fucking years! On the other hand, their fenian bastards and got what they deserve! 

Seemed no different to Rapid. Panathinakos, feyenoord and Ajax better for me 

29 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Seemed no different to Rapid. Panathinakos, feyenoord and Ajax better for me 

Ajax & feyenoord are going back some mate! Panathinakos were good but for me there was something about that mob tonight! They never stopped! Brought a display & the pyro! Horrible bastards but can't really fault their support... though the tops off thing was weird! 

18 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Rapid seemed consistently louder to me than Legia, but I thought they were pretty decent either way.

Whatever they make the tifos out of, the UB should have some made up by the same place because they'd look decent!

Rapid were probably louder but all I can remember is the same tune and the same chant for 90 minutes.

The poles at least mixed it up a bit and with some pyro as well, the police who marched down there stand and then absolutely shat it and turned around because they didn't want to move a flag were comical, half expected the poles to slap them about on there walk back up.

2 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Rapid were probably louder but all I can remember is the same tune and the same chant for 90 minutes.

The poles at least mixed it up a bit and with some pyro as well, the police who marched down there stand and then absolutely shat it and turned around because they didn't want to move a flag were comical, half expected the poles to slap them about on there walk back up.

Can't deny, I'm partial to the pyro! :lol:

This is from the Guardian online

Rangers were forced to close off 3,000 seats as a result of the sectarian chants that marred their opening qualifier with St Joseph’s, while the threat of a more severe punishment - including a full stadium closure - is yet to be decided after more chants were aired in Warsaw last week. The Legia fans did their best to spark a response from the home support as they unfurled a banner apparently depicting the late Pope John Paul II, himself a Pole.

But the home faithful kept the songbook clean as they responded to Gerrard’s call to pump up the noise.

1 hour ago, scottyc06 said:

Probably the best support I've seen at Ibrox in fucking years! On the other hand, their fenian bastards and got what they deserve! 

I thought rapid Vienna fans were a right good support last year, never stopped all night like the poles, they were that good I came away from the game wae a sore heed, the poles are definitely a lot naughtier bunch tho

12 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Can't deny, I'm partial to the pyro! :lol:

I'm actually the opposite usually but that was impressive tonight I must admit.

Wonder what charge will be brought down from UEFA for them ? Done it at Ibrox ? Close it for the group games its Rangers fault.