*****Official Europa League Group Stage Draw*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Europa League Money

According to this link:

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/news/newsid=2616279.html?iv=true

I believe Rangers are atΒ 4,134,290 euros in Europa League money going into the group stages.

2,920,000 sweet sweet euros for qualifying for the group stage.

1,000,000 euros for qualifying for the competition and getting through the first three qualifying rounds

214,290 euros in coefficient payments (3 shares at 71,430 a share).

In the group stage you get 190,000 euros per point.

Hey everyone,

Porto fan here! Massive respect to Rangers, my favourite team from Scotland and one of my favourites in the world. Grew up watching the likes of Ally McCoist and later with Alex McLeish.Β 
We have been playing in the CL almost every year for 25 years, and it's a huge disappointment this year not to be playing it. I'm not sure if we'll approach Europa League the samw way we would approach the CL.

I absolutely cannot wait to go to Ibrox for the first time and hope you guys qualify 2nd.

10 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Good thing is,Β  each of those teams will come out and attack us. We tend to fair better against those teams and we are generally very good on the counter.

Very good point that.Β 

8 minutes ago, the old guard said:

I remember watching all the gers fans getting of busses and being hoarded through a plastic tunnel with the screws and big fuck off alsatians intimidating , I was high up in the main stand and honestly thought I wouldn't get out, cunts hate us with a passion.Β 

Think they hate everyone that isn’t them.Β 

3 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

Europa League Money

According to this link:

I believe Rangers are atΒ 4,134,290 euros in Europa League money going into the group stages.

1,000,000 euros for qualifying for the competition and getting through the first three qualifying rounds

Supporters as well? 48,000 times roughly 25(?) quid a ticket over the 4 home games would’ve brought in a fair bit, withΒ (hopefully) 3 home games to come and money for winning games/drawing games without even mentioning actually qualifying for the group. Europe is absolutely essential for us.Β 

5 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

Europa League Money

According to this link:

Doesn’t include gate money, does it ?

10 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Bern looks a cunt of a place to get too unless you don’t mind a few hours on the train.Β 

Just checked the same, looks like an hour from Basel about 70 euro return, pretty decent

11 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Bern looks a cunt of a place to get too unless you don’t mind a few hours on the train.Β 

Not at all mate. I live in Zurich and fly to Edinburgh from Basel all the time & there's a bus at the airport every 10 mins taking you to Basel main station & from there the train to Berns under an hour. Really easy!Β 

16 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Think rennes just beat psg 2-1 too.

Aye, Cluj already knocked them out, Lazio will murder them on and off the pitch.

But but but it's a dream draw for them lol

There's some nutters in our support ffs.Β 

Archived