*****Official Europa League Group Stage Draw*****

G.E.C.

12 minutes ago, One Jock Wallace said:

Not at all mate. I live in Zurich and fly to Edinburgh from Basel all the time & there's a bus at the airport every 10 mins taking you to Basel main station & from there the train to Berns under an hour. Really easy! 

Perfect how long on a train ? Never mind that missed the part you said it was an hour. 

I watched the 2 games against Red Star wasn’t impressed with them you able to get home end tickets if it’s there first 👀

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Perfect how long on a train ? 

I watched the 2 games against Red Star wasn’t impressed with them you able to get home end tickets if it’s there first 👀

Takes just under an hour. I have a good contact there who will sort me out for sure. Can make enquiries 

53 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

When are all the exact dates of who we play confirmed?

With the shite that's been flung at us this past week mate .....  we'll probably get notified after the games are all done and dusted .... it's the EUFA way when dealing with us don't ya know ..... :p:

:UK:

1 hour ago, Klos' Glove said:

How is their group hard? That'd have been pretty close to a dream group for them.

Correct. They'll be well up for it against Cluj. Lazio don't always put out best players for Europa. Don't know much about Rennes but can't see them winning home and away.

I can see them going through easily and might even top the group.

On the other hand we have a much tougher group. Young Boys would apear to be the weakest side, but they're far from being weak

7 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

They won 2-0 in Benfica at the weekend. Were terrible for 45 mins at home against the Russians. Still a good side and a real tough opponent. 

Feyenoord are beatable but away tie with be difficult.

Young boys are a good side, they won Swiss league by 20 points last year above Basel who knocked out PSV in CL this summer! Sit top currently. 

Make no mistake about it three good sides and a much harder group than last year.

Our group last year couldn’t have been much easier imo. A lot harder this year tbh, right up for it. 

5th game is my birthday

4 minutes ago, RoboBear said:

Correct. They'll be well up for it against Cluj. Lazio don't always put out best players for Europa. Don't know much about Rennes but can't see them winning home and away.

I can see them going through easily and might even top the group.

On the other hand we have a much tougher group. Young Boys would apear to be the weakest side, but they're far from being weak

They've played Cluj twice, haven't beat them.

Rennes just beat PSG

Lazio will murder them both on and off the pitch. 

But aye, the taigs might top the group. 

Headshaking stuff!

35 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Aye, Cluj already knocked them out, Lazio will murder them on and off the pitch.

But but but it's a dream draw for them lol

There's some nutters in our support ffs. 

Lazio finished mid table last season and are only in the competition through winning their domestic cup. Stade Rennais exactly same boat. A very kind group for them.

1 minute ago, Amato said:

Lazio finished mid table last season and are only in the competition through winning their domestic cup. Stade Rennais exactly same boat. A very kind group for them.

Aye, mid table in Italy.

Rennes just beat PSG.

Fuck sake behave yourself!

Archived