Sign in to follow this  
G.E.C.

*****Official Europa League Group Stage Draw*****

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Doesn’t include gate money, does it ?

No I didn’t, just the prize money. Seven home games at least has to be at least another 7,000,000 (1,000,000 a game at conservatively 40,000 x 25).

12 minutes ago, One Jock Wallace said:

Not at all mate. I live in Zurich and fly to Edinburgh from Basel all the time & there's a bus at the airport every 10 mins taking you to Basel main station & from there the train to Berns under an hour. Really easy! 

Perfect how long on a train ? Never mind that missed the part you said it was an hour. 

I watched the 2 games against Red Star wasn’t impressed with them you able to get home end tickets if it’s there first 👀

ayro likes this

2 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Perfect how long on a train ? 

I watched the 2 games against Red Star wasn’t impressed with them you able to get home end tickets if it’s there first 👀

Takes just under an hour. I have a good contact there who will sort me out for sure. Can make enquiries 

RFC RYAN and ayro like this

53 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

When are all the exact dates of who we play confirmed?

With the shite that's been flung at us this past week mate .....  we'll probably get notified after the games are all done and dusted .... it's the EUFA way when dealing with us don't ya know ..... :p:

:UK: