*****Official Europa League Group Stage Draw*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Would it be same as last year, away tie against top ranked team first, therefore no fans at game?

First game always seems to be Pot 1 v Pot 4

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I want Arsenal, as it's close to me,and even if it was the game with no tickets for us, I work with a few Gooners, and reckon I could get a couple easy enough.ย 

Reckon I could too, not sure Iโ€™d want to though. Do you just sit on your hands the whole game?

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

Reckon I could too, not sure Iโ€™d want to though. Do you just sit on your hands the whole game?

Naw, I'd be wearing my Rangers top.ย 

You wouldn't get any bother at Arsenal, they're all pussies like @ForeverAndEver, even with many older white guys coming from an Irish background.ย 

4 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

English team and I am 100% going undercover.ย 

If anyone knows fans from any other pot 1 team as am sure we are away to them first gives a shout ๐Ÿ‘€

The poster Bluepeter9 has a season ticket for Roma that he uses when over to see the Pope atย the Vatican.

ย 

might be worth dropping him a PM

9 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

English team and I am 100% going undercover.ย 

If anyone knows fans from any other pot 1 team as am sure we are away to them first gives a shout ๐Ÿ‘€

Because us and celtic are both in it this year again then this may not be the case

Personally i'd like Roma/Lazio, Monchengladbach/Frankfurt and St.Ettiene/Wolves.ย 

In terms of the best draw to get through it would have to be Basel/ Dynamo Kiev (though I think a trip to Ukraine isn't the best), APOEL/Ludogorets and Malmo/Partizan/Rosenborg. If we managed to get 2 of these sides from the 3 pots we have a real chance of going through.

Archived