Sign in to follow this  
Number5

Katic

5 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

FDE3E666-C460-4677-9155-6339F3B40DF2.thumb.jpeg.702204901b6ef990e4a4f267dbf5648e.jpeg

I like this picture because it looks like Katic is holding a very heavy rock as a metaphor but this is actually a  representation of Katic compared to the tims and how he's going to crush them into the fucking ground.

7 minutes ago, shenders said:

Form hes in the now is up there with the likes of Cuellar and Boughie  unbeatable hope it continues. Should never have been playing Worrall over him. 

Goldson worries me though he needs a rest after the scum game barely wins a header has spaghetti legs when anyone runs at him. 

I suspect it will become Katic + 1 in central defense moving forward. 

I think Goldson does a lot of marshalling of the defence that comes with his experience that Katic doesn't do yet.

Garnock Blue likes this

Had a great game tonight but that last 5 minutes after we scored he really stood up.  Attacked every ball and won every one of them. Immense and hitting top form at the right time.

Katic is undroppable right now. Goldson is not and with  Helander knocking on the door there should only be one guy dropping out. However we should not touch it as long as it is working. 

The Dude likes this

Now he seems to have his house in order hes getting better by the game. 

If he puts in another performance like tonight against the mhanks then we will get some big offers maybe as early as Jan.