Ryan Fucking Jack

KeyserSoze

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The genius that is @K.A.I:

”When he played for Aberdeen, I probably only seen him play half a dozen times but had no idea what made him a Rangers-class player. Baffling signing. 

We need that type of player in our midfield, but Jack is not it. Spend the money and get a good, solid, talented, Kevin Thomson type player in there, Someone who can actually tackle, dominate and pass the ball forward. 

Jack is like a wee white Scottish Hemdani.” 

:lol:

His transformation this season has been unbelievable, but when he knows Gerrard trusts him and I honestly think having gerrard, one off the best players off his generation having faith in him and saying he’s one off the 1st on his team sheet has gave him an extra 50% in his game.

he was outstanding tonight in the middle off the park, I can’t remember him losing the ball once tonight 

Weeks ago I said best Scottish midfield in the league what's he worth these days 10million minimum imo 

Just controls the game with ease basically it's Jacks gaff he'll do what he wants whenever he wants inside Ibrox and no one's stopping him.

He is getting a bit of self belief, almost arrogance, about his game.. thats what the best players in the World have.. it gives them an edge. He was alwas a good player - maybe in a shell, but, he has come out of that shell and is performing on a regular basis. Imagine having a Legend like Gerrard having so much faith in you.. unbelievable!! 

7 hours ago, BlueDevil said:

Jackmain.jpg

See those pictures, I fucking love seeing that. I'm older than jack but my old dear will have the picture of me with the same strip on as a pup with my dream at the time to be doing what jack's doing the now

Its amazing the innocent picture on the right is your average Rangers fan as a pup and the left is the dream becoming reality.

I fucking love Ryan jack 

Had faith in Ryan when he signed, could see how he played and was more of a doing the dirty work type player. Now he has added to his game and become more balanced type midfielder, some of his crossing left footed last night was brilliant and unlucky noone stuck the ball in the net 

3 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Agreed. You are blind.

so must everyone in my company then because they all see the same.

what did he do, last night for example, that was any good

he put through a fantastic cross that Alfie should have scored

when he actually moves in a forward position, with the ball, he seems a good player

when him and the centre halfs pass it sideways and back and slow the game down (90% of his game) we create nothing

theres a reason we aint creating and its down to lack of pace and lack of width

In Jacks defence I assume he is doing what SG wants, but it does my fucking head in

1 minute ago, thehost said:

when he actually moves in a forward position, with the ball, he seems a good player

when him and the centre halfs pass it sideways and back and slow the game down (90% of his game) we create nothing

In Jacks defence I assume he is doing what SG wants, but it does my fucking head in

You should just give up the fitba tbh.

2 minutes ago, thehost said:

Somebody text jack and tell him he’s shite and Jason holt is back in.

Archived