Ryan Fucking Jack

KeyserSoze

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Ffs host :lol:

im being serious mate.... I go mental at him and the defenders all the time, standing about slowing the game to fuck

I really think, how we currently play is fucking woeful. So I am genuinely surprised why everyone is raving about him.

folk in real life comment same as me, during the match, and half the folk on a wee twitter chat say the same as me half the same as this thread..... so I am not totally on my own..... 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Somebody text jack and tell him he’s shite and Jason holt is back in.

I didn't say he was shite I said how he currently plays is shite.... the whole middle rolling the ball, standing about

we won last noght and we had about 10 minutes of creating apart from that we didn't create much, same as the weekend.... we don't creat due to the players all standing about in the middle of the park rolling balls to each other

anyway.... im away to see what I missed

hopefully we have a separate thread somewhere ( @gogzy) on the filth and their fan antics as after last night those cunts need a stadia closure and we need to be compiling all incidents

14 minutes ago, thehost said:

im being serious mate.... I go mental at him and the defenders all the time, standing about slowing the game to fuck

I really think, how we currently play is fucking woeful. So I am genuinely surprised why everyone is raving about him.

folk in real life comment same as me, during the match, and half the folk on a wee twitter chat say the same as me half the same as this thread..... so I am not totally on my own..... 

You probably thought Didier Deschamps was shite and  Zidane did it all on his own. Good to see you don’t keep your wind ups purely to the politics forum 👍

29 minutes ago, thehost said:

I must be blind, I think he is woeful, creates nothing, is mono-paced, does stupid backward 360's for no reason and generally slows us down to a toothless mess.

The whole midfield is fucking woeful.

Not blind.just clueless ,ffs man 😂😂😂

18 minutes ago, thehost said:

Wtf? We are playing some of the best football for years and jack is instrumental in that - there is a lot more to controlling a game than blithering it up the park as quickly as possible - weird list and a wierd bunch you hang about with if they all think the same. 

4 hours ago, johanhentze said:

He is getting a bit of self belief, almost arrogance, about his game.. thats what the best players in the World have.. it gives them an edge. He was alwas a good player - maybe in a shell, but, he has come out of that shell and is performing on a regular basis. Imagine having a Legend like Gerrard having so much faith in you.. unbelievable!! 

that arrogance os that (not comparing Jack)  Baxter - Gazza had  is starting to show n a number of our players === 'the swagger'.  

#55THESWAGGERSBACK  

or

#THESHAGGERLOVESTHESWAGGER

2 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Runs the game every week. Classy midfielder 

That's just it.  Several other players have had great games, ie Morelos, Arfield or like Katic very good seasons so far.

But Ryan Jack is bossing midfield, dominating the ebb and flow of games, and is the heart of our team. Best midfielder in the country, no doubt at all.

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

That's just it.  Several other players have had great games, ie Morelos, Arfield or like Katic very good seasons so far.

But Ryan Jack is bossing midfield, dominating the ebb and flow of games, and is the heart of our team. Best midfielder in the country, no doubt at all.

Easily mate. Hard to imagine our team without his influence. Plays for the badge, can see it when he celebrates what it means to him! 

58 minutes ago, thehost said:

I didn't say he was shite I said how he currently plays is shite.... the whole middle rolling the ball, standing about

we won last noght and we had about 10 minutes of creating apart from that we didn't create much, same as the weekend.... we don't creat due to the players all standing about in the middle of the park rolling balls to each other

anyway.... im away to see what I missed

hopefully we have a separate thread somewhere ( @gogzy) on the filth and their fan antics as after last night those cunts need a stadia closure and we need to be compiling all incidents

You're right.

Thought Jack did have a great game last night. Accurate passing, covering for Tav when he went forward. Cool as a cucumber.

However, our box to box to play in general is as slow as a week in the jail. Whilst we hold the ball well, too many square and back passes. It allows the oppo time  to organise and sit in, making it hard for ourselves in breaking them  down. Davis passing was accurate and slick, but not much of it in a forward  or creative sense. Too deep.

Some poor decision making in constantly delivering square balls when players in forward positions were waiting for it. Maybe it's planned that way, I don't know, but there wasn't much getting through to Morelos, with the creativity pretty poor.

Legia on the other hand, when they want forward it was three passes and they were in our box, albeit with inferior players. They should have scored twice, as we should have first half. It would have been the end of us. We can't go on riding our luck like that.

I know we are not Liverpool or City, but listening to the pundits last weekend and they're saying their play is all about getting box to box as quickly as possible.  We don't have their players, but it's all relative.

Since Midtjylland away he has bossed every game he's been in. Sometime I feel he can drift out of games but the last 3 weeks he's been 8+ out of 10. 

One last big push on Sunday and then he can go and enjoy his well deserved call up, though I'd rather he had the week off😂

4 hours ago, thehost said:

I must be blind, I think he is woeful, creates nothing, is mono-paced, does stupid backward 360's for no reason and generally slows us down to a toothless mess.

The whole midfield is fucking woeful.

Fuckin hell 😂😂😂

4 hours ago, thehost said:

so must everyone in my company then because they all see the same.

what did he do, last night for example, that was any good

he put through a fantastic cross that Alfie should have scored

when he actually moves in a forward position, with the ball, he seems a good player

when him and the centre halfs pass it sideways and back and slow the game down (90% of his game) we create nothing

theres a reason we aint creating and its down to lack of pace and lack of width

In Jacks defence I assume he is doing what SG wants, but it does my fucking head in

That’s nice of your company to only employ folk with special needs 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Still maintain at Aberdeen they were both better, especially McLean. Different story now.

I think all three of them were better players than people in our support gave them credit for but yeah, Jack has gone to another level now to what he was there.

Hilarious that Aberdeen only got £300,000 for the three of them though :lol:

Archived