Keep it Up Barisic

RockwellGers

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He (finally) looks like he's delivering as a Rangers player. Up for a fight, an excellent cross today and he's showing the quality that he needs to stay in this team.

Flanagan and Halliday we're both better than him last year at lb. I'm hoping he recognised this and that's what inspired him, because that is a ridiculous statement that should never be the case really. 

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Miles lol. Utterly clueless.

Most on here would agree Barisic was pish last year.

He was nowhere near the level we saw today.

His best performance by some distance last year was for Osijek against us.

Flanagan and Halliday had several good performances. 

I don't recall one good performance from Barisic for us, prior to this season.

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Most on here thought Black would be a great signing...

Take it you never seen us against Villarreal, Motherwell, St Mirren x 2, Dundee x 2, Killie in the league cup, killie 5-0, livi 3-0 or Hibs. Games he was 'good' in. To claim he never had any good games is mental.

Care to name these 'several' good performances? In fact nvm as a waste of time. Today is for celebrating. 

I don't recall him standing out in any of those games. I think he set up a couple of goals against Motherwell in a game that be was defensively pish. He maybe set up one or two more goals for us at most.

He got bullied defensively, didn't show anything like the quality of delivery he had for Osijek....

If he had ten good games for us last year, he'd not have had anything like the criticism he received.

He got criticism because he was pish. If you refuse to accept that, fine, but it's correct. 

28 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Flanno was, Halliday was pish

Now Borna with Flanno as backup

Halliday’s contract is up at the end of the season.  I think his time at Rangers is almost up.  Simply not good enough.

13 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Keeps it up and he can be a real special player for us. 

Getting Kent back in front of him will be a frightening prospect for the oppo. That's a lot of ability.

Can't fucking wait!

People said we were weak down the left side at the start of the season.  With Barisic and Kent there we’ll run riot.  

Archived