Keep it Up Barisic

RockwellGers

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Still raging that he crossed himself, haha.

What a sad sack you are.

Not trying to be funny mate but wanting the boy hoofed after a handful of games is equally as mental as claiming he's top class after a handful of games.

I'm delighted he seems to be settling but I still think he's got another gear.

17 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Still raging that he crossed himself, haha.

What a sad sack you are.

I never said i was raging. I said jury is still out on him and I said I hope his good form continues??? Please can you explain???

only seems to be one sad act here it’s you bronzy ya wee woman. U seem to act more and more like a taig as the days go on with your paranoia.

2 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I never said i was raging. I said jury is still out on him and I said I hope his good form continues??? Please can you explain???

only seems to be one sad act here it’s you bronzy ya wee woman. U seem to act more and more like a taig as the days go on with your paranoia.

Yass, you tell the poofy wee wank mate. 

5 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

dTcAHZc.jpg

imo

18 hours ago, Getstiffed said:

Not trying to be funny mate but wanting the boy hoofed after a handful of games is equally as mental as claiming he's top class after a handful of games.

I'm delighted he seems to be settling but I still think he's got another gear.

That’s fair enough, you can tell @pollok-bear still has a bit of a grudge against him though because he apparently crossed himself, he actually wanted him sacked because of it :lol:

2 hours ago, Bronzy said:

That’s fair enough, you can tell @pollok-bear still has a bit of a grudge against him though because he apparently crossed himself, he actually wanted him sacked because of it :lol:

U still going on about this. Strange behaviour why u keep bringing this up?

starting to wonder what u really are.  Certainly acting like a taig.

Thank fuck He is finally showing the talent we all knew he had. 
He was probably close to the exit door I reckon and if we had got a decent offer for him in the summer I am not so sure we wouldn’t have accepted.

Delighted he has stayed and it is a reminder that even the best players may sometimes need some time to adapt to the pressures of playing for the blue jersey and adjusting to our league. 

Hope he kicks on now 

Hitting top form now and looks like an international level player now as opposed to his early season form.

Think he can be a key player for us in the months ahead. 

Scored another beauty today and it's great to have a player with that ability in his locker in the side.

Archived