Keep it Up Barisic

RockwellGers

2 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

If EVER there was a lesson to a lot of us on here to maybe just wait a while before writing a player off , he is it and no mistake. He looks every inch a starter for one o the best international teams on the planet , which is what he is.

Hope for Grezda yet? 

nah 

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Smile said:

You just wanted every player to give him the ball.

The Osijek manager said when Barisic was at Osijek their game plan was always to get the ball to him.  He was MOTM in most of the games he played.

Watching that performance tonight it’s clear he’s a top class full-back.  

1 minute ago, TMB said:

The Osijek manager said when Barisic was at Osijek their game plan was always to get the ball to him.  He was MOTM in most of the games he played.

Watching that performance tonight it’s clear he’s a top class full-back.  

He's not wrong Barisic problem is the style of football/thuggery in our league and a slowish start as he had some niggling injuries when he first came, looks the part now though.

7 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

If EVER there was a lesson to a lot of us on here to maybe just wait a while before writing a player off , he is it and no mistake. He looks every inch a starter for one o the best international teams on the planet , which is what he is.

I agree and people need to be patient with Aribo who’s came in for stick in recent weeks.  

Aribo was a standout against a Brazil team full of world class players.  The young guy has taken a big step up this season from Charlton and is now playing in front of massive crowds, European football, international football, etc.  He’ll come good he just needs the time to settle.

33 minutes ago, TMB said:

The crosses were world class.  Porto were actually scared of him and changed their formation at one point to try and stop him getting so much space out wide.  He done a great job keeping their right winger quiet too.

He took pellets on here but he’s problem all the doubters wrong.  Well done, Borna.

Completely agree and found myself saying the same tonight watching the quality of his delivery.  They had no answer to him tbh and I everyone around me in the pub was shouting "give it to Barisic" most of the game.

Can we also mention his first touch, controlled and forward into position every time

Football is a funny game. I wrote him off after Kilmarnock away last season, I'm delighted to be wrong and frankly his transfer fee now looks  like amazing value.

Well done Borna 👏

Absolutely class tonight. The cross for the goal was outstanding and the one for the Morelos header in the second half was fantastic as well. Calm in possession and defended well. One of our best performers, maybe the best actually. Well done Borna. 

1 hour ago, superallysbears said:

He's a world class left back worth a few quid now imo, just getting better by the game, was whipping them crosses in Beckham style. 

First choice left back for World Cup finalists and looking every bit the top class player we expected last year. Our most valuable asset imo. Can play in top 6 EPL comfortably

19 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

First choice left back for World Cup finalists and looking every bit the top class player we expected last year. Our most valuable asset imo. Can play in top 6 EPL comfortably

He's been brilliant the last couple of months but that's took it too far.

Archived