Keep it Up Barisic

RockwellGers

6 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

He is pish. Cunt’s a drama queen . How many chances do we need to give him. Rolling aboot after a friendly like he had a career ending injury. He will never cut it at Rangers. Pussy of a player.

also he is on a good salary if he can’t take a bit of abuse on social media then fuck him.

He crossed himself after he scored get over it 

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Smile said:

Strange something you'd expect from a tarrier.

😂😂 I am far from that mate.

i am allowed an opinion.

We have provided him with plenty’s of chances and he has been shite. Isn’t fully committed  when wearing the jersey. Pussy going into challenges. Rolling about the ground greeting when Fuck all was wrong wae him. Hiding in the pitch.

that is what u call tarrier behaviour.

its just my opinion . 

5 hours ago, TMB said:

Barisic is best when he goes forward, just like Tavernier.  In recent months he’s looked hesitant to make those bursting runs up the wing (as he did against Motherwell and Villarreal when he first joined) and fire balls in.  We need him to do that for us.  

We need a target man to get on the end of them balls. Defoe is about 5 foot nothing and morelos for as good as he is isnt the best target man.

50 minutes ago, stevemac said:

We need a target man to get on the end of them balls. Defoe is about 5 foot nothing and morelos for as good as he is isnt the best target man.

that 6,5 guy Sory Kaba would be nice.  Barisic and Tavernier firing balls in to someone like that would be a real threat.

I don’t think Defoe will stay with us beyond next summer so probably be on the lookout for someone.  Gerrard always talks about “profile” so hopefully we get someone physically big.  

7 minutes ago, TMB said:

that 6,5 guy Sory Kaba would be nice.  Barisic and Tavernier firing balls in to someone like that would be a real threat.

I don’t think Defoe will stay with us beyond next summer so probably be on the lookout for someone.  Gerrard always talks about “profile” so hopefully we get someone physically big.  

Gerrard has also said that that he doesn’t want us to play with a striker like that.

Morloes is already a good “target man” for us.

Being a target man isn’t just about being some big 6’3 cunt who you can hammer balls at to win headers. 

It’s about being a physical player who can be the focal point of your attack, make the ball stick and hold it up for others to bring into play and Morelos is great at all of those things.

I’ve been turning slowly against him for a couple of months now. 

However he does have quality, nobody can deny that. 

What’s started to turn it for me was against Legia at home. I thought he was very good tbh. I fully expected him to take the easy option after getting flattened by Katic and go off but fair play he got patched up and got on wae it and was in about it when they started at the end.

Hopefully a turning point for him and he realises he’s going to have to fight like fuck as well as being technically very good

6 hours ago, stevemac said:

Get peter crouch off the media sofa  on a free out of contract signing, and chuck him on last ten if it’s all gone wrong 

2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Keeping your cards close to your chest about a potential signing isn’t the same thing as saying that you don’t want to play a certain way.

He never said he’d go narrow and play with five centre mids either. 

Looked like this season so far he’s learned from mistakes made from his first season which in fairness is all you can ask. Fuck me that was a mistake of the highest order, and what gets me is both him and Gary Mac would never have been asked by any cunt they played under to play in such a fashion, absolutely baffling decision, and I do understand they cunts play a 4 and we didn’t want overrun but we fucking bossed that battle: out of 4 last season, woeful finishing and a few individual errors in defence cost us at the stadd de gadd or what finished 9 points could and should have been a fucking nervous end to their run in 

I keep hearing it said that Barisic has had plenty of chances at Rangers when the reality is he's only played something like 16 matches for us.

I know there are matches that he is due criticism in and people have roughly wondered why he dropped down the pecking order but he has not at any point had a consistent enough run of games to get going.l, whether that has been through injury(which cost a lot of last season), loss if form/confidence or Gerrard going for a more defensive LB he simply hasn't had that.

His chance should come after the international break and I hope he takes it. His set piece ability is something we don't have much of either.

As you guys already know, yes he is in our national team regularly and played all 90 minutes in demolition of Slovakia on friday. He has been decent so far for national team, but also it has to be said that LB is by far our most problematic position and we didn't have proper LB in years in national team. Perhaps he is one of those players that are better for national team than in their club, but I believe he has quality for Rangers. He will be in starting 11 against Azerbaijan tomorrow also so you might want to take a look.

19 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

😂😂 I am far from that mate.

i am allowed an opinion.

We have provided him with plenty’s of chances and he has been shite. Isn’t fully committed  when wearing the jersey. Pussy going into challenges. Rolling about the ground greeting when Fuck all was wrong wae him. Hiding in the pitch.

that is what u call tarrier behaviour.

its just my opinion . 

I don't think he's been pish in the last 2 games he's played for us. 

He didn't look like he was rolling about like a pussy when katic smashed him against legia. 

First choice left back for the world cup finalists so a very good player. I think he will excel in European games where it's a game of football.

But against 11 hammer throwers who don't want to play football he may be best on the bench. However with Flanagan injured I expect him to get a run of games. I will reserve judgement for the moment.

21 hours ago, DBBTB said:

We are going to have the same discussion every week about Barisic until the day he leaves the club.

Even if he managed 10 games in a row with an assist or a goal and an 8/10 performance the first slack game he would be public enemy number 1 again 

Archived