The Fans

Fans were outstanding tonight, Legia sang all game which was to be expected but at the moments when it mattered the fans roared the team on and what about that noise at the end 

I joked last week Ibrox would go Parma style mental tonight and that last few minutes might’ve just matched it 

24 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Will FARE come out and applaud our fans for tonight’s show? Will Uefa??

I asked this question on another FARE thread, do they provide positive feedback to the club/authorities - us being the the only one as far as I’m aware that they permanently attend without challenge, no doubt for free wherever in the world we go - have they ever provided a positive report and are they consulting with the clubs with this new problem or are they a single issue self interest group who only complain and decry without an answer to this. 

My impression is that these smug useful idiots don’t realise that this will also affect their own in time, oh how that will play in the press 

2 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Fans were outstanding tonight, Legia sang all game which was to be expected but at the moments when it mattered the fans roared the team on and what about that noise at the end 

I joked last week Ibrox would go Parma style mental tonight and that last few minutes might’ve just matched it 

They sang all night - but what a boring drone they have.  Like an annoying mozzie.

Which we splatted. 

2 minutes ago, Sket said:

The same fans you were telling to fuck off just days ago. 

Away and fuck.

You know fine well that the ones I wanted to fuck off were the ones who could not control themselves and would continue to sing that songs that would get us in trouble, of which some even on here stated they would  (hopefully all mouth).

There were about 46,000 fans in there tonight who did us proud and did not resort to singing those songs.

Tonight absolutely proves that we dont need these songs, and we dont need the fans who refuse to drop them.

50 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Incredible performance by the team and the gaffer tonight, but what about a mention for the fans?

The fans were probably under more pressure tonight than any other group of supporters ever. 

With the 'noisy section' banned for the evening, there were genuine worries that the stadium would be  like a library , or worse, some fans could not handle the pressure and sung a naughty word.

I didnt hear the slightest hint of an inappropriate song. I did hear a stadium absolutely rocking with an amazing atmosphere.

Our fans really are a credit to the club, and tonight proves that we can give up these songs, and it wont hold us back in the fucking slightest.

I don't like to think of people like you on nights like this. 

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

You know fine well that the ones I wanted to fuck off were the ones who could not control themselves and would continue to sing that songs that would get us in trouble, of which some even on here stated they would  (hopefully all mouth).

There were about 46,000 fans in there tonight who did us proud and did not resort to singing those songs.

Tonight absolutely proves that we dont need these songs, and we dont need the fans who refuse to drop them.

The only thing I know fine well is you are a fucking scab. 

42 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Of course they wont, but as long as they sit there and just stew in silence, ill be delighted.

That's just it, as long as they stay quiet. No doubt there'll be something though. 

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Hope you bring tissues and a pair of big boy pants on Sunday. 

FrayedComposedGrassspider-small.gif.136c2e0d040234e05cb024adb1544db7.gif

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Hope you bring tissues and a pair of big boy pants on Sunday. 

FrayedComposedGrassspider-small.gif.136c2e0d040234e05cb024adb1544db7.gif

I dont really care about Sunday to be honest. We cant be punished, so it wont bother me.

I would rather they died out because I dont think we need them, and no doubt in the future they will cause us more problems, but that is about the limits of it.

1 minute ago, The Monk said:

That was unreal at the end, one of the best that I've personally witnessed.

Didn't hear any sectarian chants so if we get done something is very very wrong

We wont get into any bother. 

UEFA delegate has come out and praised our fans. Hopefully will mean that we wont get his with the sanctions for the 2nd charge. Uefa have to recognise that performance tonight.