The Fans

56 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Incredible performance by the team and the gaffer tonight, but what about a mention for the fans?

The fans were probably under more pressure tonight than any other group of supporters ever. 

With the 'noisy section' banned for the evening, there were genuine worries that the stadium would be  like a library , or worse, some fans could not handle the pressure and sung a naughty word.

I didnt hear the slightest hint of an inappropriate song. I did hear a stadium absolutely rocking with an amazing atmosphere.

Our fans really are a credit to the club, and tonight proves that we can give up these songs, and it wont hold us back in the fucking slightest.

@billy1690

1 minute ago, Sket said:

No doubt the same scabs who like dudes fenian podcasts.

Listen mate, you have just literally called the 50 posters on here who liked my post scabs, for pressing a button on a post praising their fellow fans amazing behavior tonight.

Just fuck off and sleep off whatever fucking issue you are having because you are having an absolute mare here.

23 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

They sang all night - but what a boring drone they have.  Like an annoying mozzie.

Which we splatted. 

Aye absolutely I said that when folk were praising them from the first leg they sang the same song for about 20 minutes 

But they sang fuck all come the end of the night 

10 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Listen mate, you have just literally called the 50 posters on here who liked my post scabs, for pressing a button on a post praising their fellow fans amazing behavior tonight.

Just fuck off and sleep off whatever fucking issue you are having because you are having an absolute mare here.

Fuck up. The only cunt having a mare is you ya fucking scab.

We've all to fuck off away from the club one day then we're  a credit to the club the next. You're a fucking wet wipe. Enjoy Sunday. 

1 hour ago, kelvd1873 said:

Will FARE come out and applaud our fans for tonight’s show? Will Uefa??

Pretty sure the uefa rep was infront of me tonight, and he did applaud the team at the end, had his phone out recording as teams were coming out and they again when the flares went off, foreign and sitting himself right behind directors box with a suit on. Ps didnt get off his seat all night

20190829_194418.jpg

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

To be honest, couldnt give two flying fucks about the flares.

It is nothing to do with the singing.

Even if for some ridiculous reason we were to be charged regarding the flares, which we wont by the way given it was the Legia fans, then it does not act as the 3rd strike. It is an unrelated offence, so would just be a fine.

When you break it down. There was far more damage done to the game from a few flares than a few songs. 

Songs never made the match unplayable 

And songs don't break an opponents rhythm of play. 

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

When you break it down. There was far more damage done to the game from a few flares than a few songs. 

Songs never made the match unplayable 

And songs don't break an opponents rhythm of play. 

As much as I think they planned it on whatever minute we were definitely on top just as they done it and it did help their team get back in it.

Plod shat it as usual.