The Fans

47 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

They sang all night - but what a boring drone they have.  Like an annoying mozzie.

Which we splatted. 

My head is splitting listening to them all night. Credit to them they didn’t stop but you’re right it really was as boring and noisy as fck!

Thought the crowd at the end was incredible!

It really is what European nights are all about and the reaction from the players, especially Jack and Katic at the end was brilliant. You could really see them fired up!

It might sound a wee bit strange but without all the add ons and other songs (with the content that's being discussed ad infinitum), I thought Derry's Walls was much more powerful than normal. Certainly lifted the whole stadium.  It felt far more like a fight song than a song with any religious baggage, so hopefully as we move forward key songs can remain and others come in to fill some of the gaps. Because tonight proved beyond doubt that we can generate an amazing atmosphere inside Ibrox without some of the stuff that has lead to sanctions.

Would love a 'clean' version of Hello Hello that could get everyone on board

Still buzzing!!

30 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No gonny lie, didn’t think it was great for the majority. The last 10 were superb but

I thought it was good in spells but after they set off the flairs it was like it brought us all together and we never stopped singing after that! It was an amazing atmosphere after that. Didn’t sit down for the rest of the game, like a wee mini practice for Sunday!

3 minutes ago, jintybear said:

My head is splitting listening to them all night. Credit to them they didn’t stop but you’re right it really was as boring and noisy as fck!

They sang one song that just sounded like 'Garden Shed' repeated - non stop backing but agree about it being a drone 

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

They sang all night - but what a boring drone they have.  Like an annoying mozzie.

Which we splatted. 

Their a different mentality to the British supporter we need the game to keep the atmosphere at its peak where they maddies would drone continuously 4v0 down 

5 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Absolutely, atmosphere panned out as expected 

Very loud at the start, Legia eventually made the game a bore and flattened the crowd 

Loud just after half time then crowd got nervy and then they set off the flares. Biggest mistake they made IMO, after the flare incident we came together to the point where most around me were focused on singing at them rather than the game itself.

You can’t fault that atmosphere tonight, give me 10/15 minutes of noise like that over a 90 minute drone any day 

Spot on mate 👍🏻👌🏻

12 hours ago, hooooootchy said:

After they let of the flairs n the game was stopped it was unreal. After the goal was amazing, my ears were ringing 

Completely changed the dynamic of the atmosphere it was fucking incredible. 

No Pyro No Party.

14 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

To be honest, couldnt give two flying fucks about the flares.

It is nothing to do with the singing.

Even if for some ridiculous reason we were to be charged regarding the flares, which we wont by the way given it was the Legia fans, then it does not act as the 3rd strike. It is an unrelated offence, so would just be a fine.

If that was us there would be reports about people struggling to breathe, being carted away to hospital followed by us being kicked out of Europe no 2 ways abt it 

there was paper with flames bursting from it on the stairway, how the fuck that gets a lesser punishment than a song I’ll just never understand no matter how many times it’s explained, it’s just fucking WRONG!