The Fans

17 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Incredible performance by the team and the gaffer tonight, but what about a mention for the fans?

The fans were probably under more pressure tonight than any other group of supporters ever. 

With the 'noisy section' banned for the evening, there were genuine worries that the stadium would be  like a library , or worse, some fans could not handle the pressure and sung a naughty word.

I didnt hear the slightest hint of an inappropriate song. I did hear a stadium absolutely rocking with an amazing atmosphere.

Our fans really are a credit to the club, and tonight proves that we can give up these songs, and it wont hold us back in the fucking slightest.

The cream always rises to the top :rangers:

On 29/08/2019 at 23:16, Sket said:

The only thing I know fine well is you are a fucking scab

On 29/08/2019 at 23:28, Sket said:

No doubt the same scabs who like dudes fenian podcasts.

On 29/08/2019 at 23:41, Sket said:

Fuck up. The only cunt having a mare is you ya fucking scab.

We've all to fuck off away from the club one day then we're  a credit to the club the next. You're a fucking wet wipe. Enjoy Sunday. 

Calm soon Arthur Scargill.

On 29/08/2019 at 23:28, Sket said:

No doubt the same scabs who like dudes fenian podcasts.

Im new to this forum being on FF for yonks and banned. Who the fuck is the Dude? Please enlighten. 

2 minutes ago, Robb said:

Im new to this forum being on FF for yonks and banned. Who the fuck is the Dude? Please enlighten. 

You’ll like it here, it’s a really warming atmosphere and everyone is made to feel special.

Everyone anyone and all that.

On 29/08/2019 at 22:37, Bluebearger said:

Lets be honest they are feared to ask and properly search. But how full can a search be. I went to rewind music fest and smuggled in loads of booze-easy and me and the missus had a great time- so unless they strip search they wont stop it.

Did you plug it?