***** Rangers Vs celtic aka the world's biggest sporting paedophile ring FC ***** Official Match Thread

KaiserJon

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I'm not over confident. Hope our players aren't either. But we are playing very well and are well capable of beating them if we play to our maximum level. They tend to play shit the game after a Euro away leg too. The bookies have them at 2-1 to win for a reason. Let's hope they are right. 

Bookies odds mean nothing with these games, one that always sticks with me is the New Year game they came and turned us over 2-0 at Ibrox, think they had won 1 game all December and we were in red hot form going into it but just weren't at the races that game. 

Everything like form will go out the window for these games now unlike the last few years were we lived in hope for most of them.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

There’s been two recent games against them (3-2 and 2-0) where I’ve missed the first ten minutes and we’ve scored. I’m not usually superstitious but I’ll  maybe try it again today :lol:

Yep, just do it!

🤣😂🤣

Would start Kamara ahead of Aribo for the simple fact he would have their only danger man in McGregor hounded out the game. Bring Aribo on at the 70 mark when that midfield will be breathing our their arse. Ask Morelos to give that backline hell for 75 mins and get Defoe on when they can barely walk. Think Jones will start ahead of Ojo.

I take it that the Pacific Quay Emerald will be in attendance today despite their self imposed ban on covering games from Ibrox? How nice would it be if just for once our Board had the balls to help them out with their self imposed ban. Hopefully by way of consolation, the bastards will be trying to choke themselves with their microphones at the full time whistle.

Archived