***** Rangers Vs celtic aka the world's biggest sporting paedophile ring FC ***** Official Match Thread

KaiserJon

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

We're forcing them wide because we think they're pish in the wide areas and to nullify Christie & macgregor but that's a huge risk man 

Forcing them wide when flanagan will come up against arguably their most inform player, bollocks it is

Just now, CoatbridgeBear said:

No width, no pace, and Morelos not playing against a shite centre back and an average center mid playing at center back.

I'm thinking we are relying on tavernier exclusively for the width given he's up against that bolygoly guy??? 

Tbh I don’t understand why everyone is surprised for me none of our wingers have genuinely quality imo Ojo has offered nothing for me drifts in and out of the game to much and let’s face it he isn’t going to drop Arfield who has been shoehorned into the team on the other flank so it’s maybe a good call keep Jones for later but I’ll say this letting Candeias go has been a bizzare decision particularly for games like this 

3 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

No width, no pace, and Morelos not playing against a shite centre back and an average center mid playing at center back.

We won easily without Morelos before I think posters are just getting a bit nervous due to the fixture.

Morelos or Defoe will get you goals, we have good options now in that area.

Archived