Sign in to follow this  
badjon

***** Rangers Vs celtic aka the world's biggest sporting paedophile ring FC ***** Official Match Thread

Im also very nervy after seeing that lineup, but when you see we can bring on Ojo, Jones and Morelos to completely change our style and potentially steamroller them it gives me a glimmer of hope that this is our plan.

If not, we want a draw! 🤢

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

We're forcing them wide because we think they're pish in the wide areas and to nullify Christie & macgregor but that's a huge risk man 

Forcing them wide when flanagan will come up against arguably their most inform player, bollocks it is

M-89 likes this

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Forcing them wide when flanagan will come up against arguably their most inform player, bollocks it is

Must be confident Flanagan can do a job on him

I agree with you mate 

Just now, CoatbridgeBear said:

No width, no pace, and Morelos not playing against a shite centre back and an average center mid playing at center back.

I'm thinking we are relying on tavernier exclusively for the width given he's up against that bolygoly guy??? 

Tbh I don’t understand why everyone is surprised for me none of our wingers have genuinely quality imo Ojo has offered nothing for me drifts in and out of the game to much and let’s face it he isn’t going to drop Arfield who has been shoehorned into the team on the other flank so it’s maybe a good call keep Jones for later but I’ll say this letting Candeias go has been a bizzare decision particularly for games like this