***** Rangers Vs celtic aka the world's biggest sporting paedophile ring FC ***** Official Match Thread

KaiserJon

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too much negativity on here, Defoe is better with the ball at his feet. Long high crosses could be a no no as the taller defender tramps could clear them every time.

Only high crosses with our big boys in at free kicks and corners.

I can see Aribo and Defoe scoring today.

It's a solid team. I'm disappointed not to see El Buffalo in the team and I'll bet that lot are glad he's not in from the start. That's said, we will be more physical than them and I can see us overrunning that shite backline through the middle. 

3-1 to the Famous 

4 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Belter of a call mate, he's done the old Walter trick. We're gonna cut right through them centrally!!

Think if Ojo had been 100% fit and hadn't played on Thursday it might have been different tbh but I just had a feeling he'd see how weak they are centrally and try to exploit it.

Usual RM negative shite.

We pay SG a bunch of money to win us trophies but we have guys on here who know better AND would be considerably cheaper.

If you are a poor fullback in your first OF game, you are expecting a Jones or Ojo to be running at you, then, 1 hour before kick-off you find out they're not playing.

Fuck, what do I do now?

An hour into the game they change it again and Jones is on running at you and you're already knackered.

But hey ho we know best.

2 minutes ago, Jasper Blues said:

Usual RM negative shite.

We pay SG a bunch of money to win us trophies but we have guys on here who know better AND would be considerably cheaper.

If you are a poor fullback in your first OF game, you are expecting a Jones or Ojo to be running at you, then, 1 hour before kick-off you find out they're not playing.

Fuck, what do I do now?

An hour into the game they change it again and Jones is on running at you and you're already knackered.

But hey ho we know best.

I like your optimism, hope you are spot on!

I know Arfield plays  for Canada, Kamara for Finland and Aribo is in the Nigerian squad but they are all essentially British and have played all their senior football in the UK

With that in mind Katic is essentially the only non British player in that starting 11, and he’s perfectly suited to the British  game.

1 minute ago, Jasper Blues said:

Usual RM negative shite.

Fuck, what do I do now?

But hey ho we know best.

If you are said full back chances are you get an easy 60 minutes until Jones comes on

Blind faith in managers is a dangerous game no matter how highly we think of Stevie. Look at Arsenal at Liverpool last week Emery plays a narrow diamond against a team that has 4 quality wide players and presses like fuck so they’ve got no outball and they get absolutely murdered down the flanks, now Emery knows more about football than you or I but even I know that’s stupidity 

This may be a genius move today but it looks like an unnecessary risk given we are favourites on merit and should be imposing our game on them, I fear with this formation they’ll get the time on the ball that they want/need

Archived