***** Rangers Vs celtic aka the world's biggest sporting paedophile ring FC ***** Official Match Thread

KaiserJon

13 minutes ago, miracle said:

There's a reason the gaffer's achieved all he has in the game and you lot are making a living dishing out gammies to Russian sailors.  Haud your wheest.

3-0 the Famous.

I hate this argument. Just because he’s achieved loads in the game it doesn’t mean he’s not going to make mistakes. He tried to change formation in the Kilmarnock game, a game which was huge for us because of the timing of it, and it blew up in his face spectacularly. Let’s just hope this isn’t a repeat of that.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

If you are said full back chances are you get an easy 60 minutes until Jones comes on

Blind faith in managers is a dangerous game no matter how highly we think of Stevie. Look at Arsenal at Liverpool last week Emery plays a narrow diamond against a team that has 4 quality wide players and presses like fuck so they’ve got no outball and they get absolutely murdered down the flanks, now Emery knows more about football than you or I but even I know that’s stupidity 

This may be a genius move today but it looks like an unnecessary risk given we are favourites on merit and should be imposing our game on them, I fear with this formation they’ll get the time on the ball that they want/need

Think it shows how much of a risk they are too us and Gerrard rightly sees that as well. Still feel at home tho we should be showing them no respect whatsoever and as you say imposing our own game upon them and let them deal with it

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I hate this argument. Just because he’s achieved loads in the game it doesn’t mean he’s not going to make mistakes. He tried to change formation in the Kilmarnock game, a game which was huge for us because of the timing of it, and it blew up in his face spectacularly. Let’s just hope this isn’t a repeat of that.

Not only that Gerrard now should in no way be compared to what he done as a player. He is a manager now and should only be judged on what he does as one

I can see Aribo being very important today.  He's going to have license to roam wherever he wants and their defence looks terrible.  Will Bitton need to step out from defence or will the full back be dragged inside.   With Kamara, Jack and Davis we've already won the midfield.  Only threat they have are their wide players.  Flanagan and Tav have to be at their best.

1 minute ago, shaka said:

I can see Aribo being very important today.  He's going to have license to roam wherever he wants and their defence looks terrible.  Will Bitton need to step out from defence or will the full back be dragged inside.   With Kamara, Jack and Davis we've already won the midfield.  Only threat they have are their wide players.  Flanagan and Tav have to be at their best.

I'm more concerned Aribo doesn't get lost in the occasion today. Arguably this will be the biggest game in his young career so far 

Thinking about it if Morelos isn't starting then we don't need the wide men as much. Jones is fast but sometimes struggles to beat his man so it looks like we're gonna go through the middle which could work well against them as they don't "park the bus" like other teams do.

16 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Two big differences though. Kent offered width and they shat it from him. The scum have their best player playing in this one.

Kent was playing a free role in that formation from what I remember in the last 6-7 games of the season, I can see the game getting stretched in the 2nd half that's when he will introduce width 

14 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I'm more concerned Aribo doesn't get lost in the occasion today. Arguably this will be the biggest game in his young career so far 

I'm hopeful with his ability to find space he will be able to hurt them.  No idea why but feeling supper confident today!

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

He was in the play off final last year. I don't think he'll get lost today.

Archived