***** Rangers Vs celtic aka the world's biggest sporting paedophile ring FC ***** Official Match Thread

KaiserJon

Hi all, First Post!

I would go with the same team after tonight's performance depending on how barasic is. Jones, Defoe, Kamara would give us that extra burst in the second half should we only be 1-0 up come half time. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get tore into them. Rip them apart. And destroy whatever is left of them. Get them put in their place. 

I have no time for them. Just get out there and set about them and move onto the next game. I know it's celtic and it's the biggest game in the country but I really can't be fucked with them right now. Usually I'd get all excited but I think after this week I'm just not interested.

Get 3 points and onto the next game. They are nothing.

7 hours ago, Amato said:

I'd stick with the same team as tonight but swap in Jones for Ojo. However I have a sneaking suspicion Gerrard will throw in a curve ball of some sort

If we’re going to swap in Jones for Ojo, which I agree with, I’d probably also swap In Flanagan for Barisic. Don’t think we need both of them on the left. 

2 hours ago, BillyG91 said:

Get tore into them. Rip them apart. And destroy whatever is left of them. Get them put in their place. 

I have no time for them. Just get out there and set about them and move onto the next game. I know it's celtic and it's the biggest game in the country but I really can't be fucked with them right now. Usually I'd get all excited but I think after this week I'm just not interested.

Get 3 points and onto the next game. They are nothing.

Disrespectful 👍

7 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Controversial opinion coming in. 

Hide contents

I wouldn't start Arfield on Sunday, we've not seen a glimmer of the player he was at the end of last season so far this term. 

Arfield was superb last night for me and should be one of the first pics v the scum . He knows how to hurt them .

14 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

If we’re going to swap in Jones for Ojo, which I agree with, I’d probably also swap In Flanagan for Barisic. Don’t think we need both of them on the left. 

Jones and Flanno for me on Sunday

Ojo wouldn't be anywhere near my first 11 for this one . He is a little too passive for me .

Jones will be dying to run them ragged more directly

Archived