***** Rangers Vs celtic aka the world's biggest sporting paedophile ring FC ***** Official Match Thread

KaiserJon

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, VallancesDog said:

I hope Gerrard doesn't have too much pride to wait until 65 minutes to change

Nothing about that first half worked. Brown and Lennon strutting about like they're world beaters again.

I can almost guarantee he won’t admit defeat with this system and we’ll see it for at least 20 minutes of the 2nd half 

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I think the boss is feart Alfie will get wound up and lose the plot

I have no doubt he will be on at some point, hopefully after Broon gets his leg broken 

He wasn't he was too scared of them, his team selection and tactics showed that

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

McGregor's had nothing to do bar the goal.  Katic playing like fucking Gandalf at the back.

Forrest done fuck all, Christie done fuck all. Johnson the only one looking lively for them and he fell away in the last 10-15.

@BridgeIsBlue called it right about Arfield, he's looking a yard off despite winning near enough every 50/50 he's been in.

I'm not saying we're playing amazing here, we clearly aren't, but we're well in the fucking game albeit need to step it up to fuck in the 2nd half.

They are coasting this game so far,another one from them and it’s over.we are playing that bad.

2 minutes ago, East London Loyal said:

First 10 minutes I thought we'd absolutey hammer this celtic side. They're not that good, but Rangers are helping them look better than they are 

Straight from kick off they showed their intent. They wanted to play high up the park and put us under pressure. For me from that first few seconds we were always struggling 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Baffling to read some of these posts

”we are the better team”

”Kamara is class today”

”we look good and just need break of the ball”

honestly is this the same game I’m seeing?

more like...

We're second best

Kamara needs to cut out the shitey wee flicks and do what he's there to do

We look powder puff as fuck up front and don't look like scoring at all, have we threatened them at all?

Fuckin pitiful 1st half Rangers.

Aribo shocking and game passing him by as predicted. Kamara has been terrible, Arfields 1st touch layoffs are brutal. Defoe has been poor. What was Goldson thinking with that pass?? 

So sloppy on the ball, what the fuck is happening. Get this sorted. Morelos on asap and a winger anaw.

1 minute ago, JM1872 said:

We either need Aribo into the middle and Kamara off, or Arfield into the middle, Aribo and Kamara off, Jones and Ojo on. Or we need a mixture of the above with Ojo, Morelos and Jones coming on.

Nice ideas, but naw, we're missing a quality midfielder who can boss it. 

Brown' s a cunt, but his passion alomg side McGregor is turning this game. 

McGregor is the one player in midfield who's controling it. We should be looking at someone similar. 

Archived