***** Rangers Vs celtic aka the world's biggest sporting paedophile ring FC ***** Official Match Thread

KaiserJon

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Baffling to read some of these posts

”we are the better team”

”Kamara is class today”

”we look good and just need break of the ball”

honestly is this the same game I’m seeing?

Absolutely. We haven’t even troubled that big tree trunk of a goalie, we haven’t even looked like scoring and we haven’t even attacked their full-backs or put their back line under any kind of pressure. We have had 1 corner (IIRC) so far. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, scott12003 said:

for me changes should be

halliday for kamara we need someone who wont shit out a challenge

jones for aribo cause aribo offered nothing attack\midfield wise

morelos for defoe just cause

Fucking Andy Halliday is the last thing we need ffs.

5 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Tbf that performance is not far off some of the shit we seen under Pedro and murty

Go back and watch games under Pedro against them where we barely had the ball, won a tackle or got out of our own half for fuck sake. They had wave after wave of attack against us in those games and Murty's last one.

I can't be fucked doing it but it would be interesting for some statto cunt to go back and watch that first half and count how many 50/50s we won compared to them. There are no 'shitebags' out there for us today.

Big improvement needed in the 2nd half but we're capable.

Kamara needs games. He’s been poor but at least he’s putting himself about. Aribo just isn’t up for this. Every one of us would have been straight through the ball and Brown in that first half. Aribo just stands off and let’s Brown have it 

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

Straight from kick off they showed their intent. They wanted to play high up the park and put us under pressure. For me from that first few seconds we were always struggling 

As soon as that cunt took the kick off and just put it out the park rugby style you just knew their game plan, they are delighted to see us fanny about at the back.

Just now, soulboy said:

want him to change it HT but i'll bet he gives them all another 15 min 

I agree, sadly - he'll look for 'the reaction' if past form dictates what happens here.

It had just better within 15 minutes, and not leaving it 25+ minutes.

Archived