***** Rangers Vs celtic aka the world's biggest sporting paedophile ring FC ***** Official Match Thread

KaiserJon

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TMB said:

Jones and Arfield have played against celtic before and know what's to be expected.  I fear the fixture would just pass Ojo by.  

Capture.PNG

That’s my team too, Flanagan to set the tone early on again and crunch nae neck right out o his boots.

1 hour ago, TMB said:

Brown is average as fuck.  All he does is bring the ball out of defense and pass it to someone else.  Their fans love him because he kicks, elbows, throws the ball away, and screams like a fucking idiot when he's tackled.  Our players just need to ignore him and not get drawn in to his shit.

Scott Brown's got to be one of the most overrated players in the history of Scottish football.

He’s been chasing shadows the last couple of games against us because he’s been up against good footballers. 

16 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

I’d start Kamara in this game. Guy strolled it in the last old firm.

these games are played at 100 miles an hour and he’s great at getting on the ball and keeping it under pressure

He's been pretty poor so far this season 

On 29/08/2019 at 23:49, Vanoli said:

Right fucking into them

Huge game, in a very very good position if we take 3 points. 

McGregor 

Tav Goldson Katic Flanagan

Jack Davis Aribo

Arfield Jones

El Bufalo

Agree except that I’d have Kamara for Aribo.

Aribo is great in flashes but we need to establish dominance and I always feel that, in these games, you need to earn the right to play. Kamara is all about control and, crucially, calmness.

By all means, bring on Aribo and/or Ojo later but Jack, Davis, Kamara is the percentage shot to start the game.

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Madden is clearly no bheast lover . And to be fair , he has refereed a few big defeats against this lot .

I have a feeling , we will be seeing the headlines, we have been seeing for decades on Monday morning . That of biased refs towards us .

I think we will get a game changing penalty too .:huh:

Some Motherwell fan , said when was the last time Rangers got a penalty against the scum . I honestly couldn't think .

I honestly think this could go either way , however if we score early doors . I think a severe tanking is on .

And I've not felt like that for over 10 years

Fatal doing this shite :p:

Cant remember one after this.

Can see ojo not starting, more from aribo too needed, needs to get with the pace and aggression right from the start. Still adjusting from league 1 England to splhell..   

We have Jack and Davis as ball winner and carriers, dont need midfield 3 playing the same 5 yard passes.

Cant afford passengers for this

I hate to sound like the voice of doom, but this match could go either way. I don’t think we have started the domestic season particularly well, despite getting maximum points. We have picked up points where we might have lost them last season but we don’t seem to be firing on all cylinders yet.  Had it not been for a free kick we could be 2 points down. 

Still, hoping for a quick start and a couple of goals to really put them under pressure in the coming matches. If we win tomorrow the season REALLY starts! 😉

9 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Cant remember one after this.

The Broadfoot one when we beat them 3-1 in 2010. Though they got that one back with the dodgy stokes (i think) dive at Ibrox. Thank fuck for McGregor that day!

10 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I hate to sound like the voice of doom, but this match could go either way. I don’t think we have started the domestic season particularly well, despite getting maximum points. We have picked up points where we might have lost them last season but we don’t seem to be firing on all cylinders yet.  Had it not been for a free kick we could be 2 points down. 

Still, hoping for a quick start and a couple of goals to really put them under pressure in the coming matches. If we win tomorrow the season REALLY starts! 😉

Also the late winner v kilmarnock.  I remain optimistic but never take anything for granted 

17 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

I refuse to believe that a lennon team can do anything at Ibrox other than lose miserably :lol:

Apart from when he came here with the tarriers and hibs numerous times and took points pretty much every time.

They cunts are due a skelping from us! Brown and most of there defence are the weakness they havent played many games together, ajer could be out the £7 million cunt has only played a couple games and boli is pish, we must come out flying and press high, with the ibrox atmosphere, they will crumble.

4-0 Rangers. 🇬🇧

McGregor; Tavernier, Goldson, Katic, Flanagan; Jack, Davis, Aribo; Jones, Arfield; Morelos

Jones will know what this one means and deserves to start on the back of his performances the last few weeks. He’s been far more consistent than Ojo. That isn’t to say I wouldn’t be confident in Ojo starting. He’s a big threat when he turns it on.

As always in the run up to these games, I’ve had that buzz building all week from “we’re winning” to “their form isn’t bad, we could lose” to “fucking hammering them”. Today, I genuinely believe if we go up by two we could finally be seeing a 5-0 of our own against those cunts.

Concede early and it’s a different match altogether.

Just win, Rangers. I’m feeling the change. :pipe: 

39 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

McGregor; Tavernier, Goldson, Katic, Flanagan; Jack, Davis, Aribo; Jones, Arfield; Morelos

Jones will know what this one means and deserves to start on the back of his performances the last few weeks. He’s been far more consistent than Ojo. That isn’t to say I wouldn’t be confident in Ojo starting. He’s a big threat when he turns it on.

As always in the run up to these games, I’ve had that buzz building all week from “we’re winning” to “their form isn’t bad, we could lose” to “fucking hammering them”. Today, I genuinely believe if we go up by two we could finally be seeing a 5-0 of our own against those cunts.

Concede early and it’s a different match altogether.

Just win, Rangers. I’m feeling the change. :pipe: 

Just afraid that the game will fly past Aribo. These games are like the first twenty minutes of Saving Private Ryan and we KNOW Kamara can handle it.

I can see Aribo standing in the centre circle saying “WTF?”

Bring him on when we’ve got the game by the throat but I wouldn’t start with him 

Form can go out the window in these games. Our attitude needs to be spot on - and it has generally been for matches v the scum under Gerrard. 

I’d go with Jones ahead of Ojo. 3-1 to the famous. 

Archived