***** Rangers Vs celtic aka the world's biggest sporting paedophile ring FC ***** Official Match Thread

KaiserJon

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Airfield has to start! I don’t think many can match him when it comes to receiving the the ball in the box, man right on him, no time and space to swing for the ball yet he finds a way to stab the ball in the net. There will be situations a plenty like that tomorrow. 

Edit : well, okay, apart from Alfredo

Fear factor playing them has gone now which is great. 

Morelos has held his cool all season so far which has been quite amazing to watch, so I’ll stick my neck out and say he won’t be involved in any controversy tomorrow, which will mean he’ll be on the park, composed as fuck and score. 

3-1, hopefully 2-0 half time

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Fear factor playing them has gone now which is great. 

Morelos has held his cool all season so far which has been quite amazing to watch, so I’ll stick my neck out and say he won’t be involved in any controversy tomorrow, which will mean he’ll be on the park, composed as fuck and score. 

3-1, hopefully 2-0 half time

You’re right - the fear factor playing them has gone.

However, now that I know we can beat them, and are genuine title contenders I’m nervous,  about a game against them, for the first time in years. 

Don’t know what is wrong with me but no matter what game against them I am usually really confident even when we wur pish but for some strange reason I ain’t feeling as confident tomorrow when it’s the one time I should be confident. Mind just playing games with me.

thats me well and truly all focus on the mora gonna be a long night ahead.

I'm currently at Dimensions festival in Croatia - setting an alarm for 11am after a 6am finish tomorrow and boosting straight into town to a wee pub Ive found thats showing the game.  

I swear to all heavenly bodies above lets fucking spank these paedo bastards.

9 hours ago, offminorthreat said:

Just looked at the combined 11 thing on the BBC Sport app... There is legitimately only 2 of the taigs that I would pick in a combined 11, being Nae Neck and McGregor. Rest of their squad is gash. 

Time to fucking give this mob a proper doing, it is overdue. 

I assume you picked McGregor to fill our left back slot. 

1 hour ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Got it. Thanks. Worth it's own thread imo

I ordered that too. Great wee deal. The download link in my email isn’t working and am unable to add to Now TV. Can guarantee CDKeys won’t respond until after the game. 

2 minutes ago, MikeyM said:

I ordered that too. Great wee deal. The download link in my email isn’t working and am unable to add to Now TV. Can guarantee CDKeys won’t respond until after the game. 

First iv used it. Have u used before? Think its only 1 allowed per account

Archived