Sign in to follow this  
badjon

***** Rangers Vs celtic aka the world's biggest sporting paedophile ring FC ***** Official Match Thread

5 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

He's not showing the type of form he was at the end of last year out on the left, there's definitely an argument for it in my eyes.

I actually prefer him through the middle his engine and late runs in to the box are more effective for me, which gives a natural winger an opportunity to play the wings. 

Good football brain but his touch has been off (with a few exceptions) over the last few weeks.

Hopefully, a couple of weeks rest should be all it takes for a reset, but I’d always pick him, in case this is the week he gets back to form.

Toughie for the boss.

5 hours ago, CR3 said:

Same team, swap Jones for Ojo if his bone bruising is still quite bad mentioned in the press conference - playing through pain on Thursday. Hope Barisic’s concussion is sorted too but Flanagan doesn’t give me as much fear as last year.

If it IS concussion for Barisic, no way will it be sorted to play tomorrow.

Ivybank likes this

Airfield has to start! I don’t think many can match him when it comes to receiving the the ball in the box, man right on him, no time and space to swing for the ball yet he finds a way to stab the ball in the net. There will be situations a plenty like that tomorrow. 

Edit : well, okay, apart from Alfredo

If it's of any use to anyone for the match tomorrow, cdkeys are doing 7 day passes for Now TV sports for £2.99 again (starts instantly - I've just stuck the Liverpool match on after registering mine)

Nameless Ghoul and Rfc52 like this

Don’t know what is wrong with me but no matter what game against them I am usually really confident even when we wur pish but for some strange reason I ain’t feeling as confident tomorrow when it’s the one time I should be confident. Mind just playing games with me.

thats me well and truly all focus on the mora gonna be a long night ahead.

Stunels likes this

We only have 3 players who haven't tasted an OF derby. Aribo, Jones & Ojo ( and only 2 will start. ) How many do they have? I'm sure it is more than that. Huge advantage Rangers imo.

I'm currently at Dimensions festival in Croatia - setting an alarm for 11am after a 6am finish tomorrow and boosting straight into town to a wee pub Ive found thats showing the game.  

I swear to all heavenly bodies above lets fucking spank these paedo bastards.

1 hour ago, frenv said:

If it's of any use to anyone for the match tomorrow, cdkeys are doing 7 day passes for Now TV sports for £2.99 again (starts instantly - I've just stuck the Liverpool match on after registering mine)

Any links mate? Worried i buy wrong thing

1 hour ago, frenv said:

Got it. Thanks. Worth it's own thread imo

9 hours ago, offminorthreat said:

Just looked at the combined 11 thing on the BBC Sport app... There is legitimately only 2 of the taigs that I would pick in a combined 11, being Nae Neck and McGregor. Rest of their squad is gash. 

Time to fucking give this mob a proper doing, it is overdue. 

I assume you picked McGregor to fill our left back slot. 

1 hour ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Got it. Thanks. Worth it's own thread imo

I ordered that too. Great wee deal. The download link in my email isn’t working and am unable to add to Now TV. Can guarantee CDKeys won’t respond until after the game.