***** Rangers Vs celtic aka the world's biggest sporting paedophile ring FC ***** Official Match Thread

KaiserJon

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

A disgraceful team selection and an even worse performance.

Lennons tactics the exact same as Mcinnes and Clarke - played us like a fucking fiddle.

Absolutely zero quality  from middle to front even though we signed 5/6 players to play in those positions.

Spot on, talked about freshening things up , then plays arfield who's looked fucked for weeks. 

Leaves a 20 million striker on the bench, 

plays with no width , Jones?

he loves changing things for no fucking reason ( see Killie last season, league done with that result against them)

up until the 80 min the scum had one shot on target

goldston is a bombscare, Aribo and Ojo are bottlers

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, CraigG said:

The hysterics by some on here shows what dickheads they are. A few hours ago these same people were no doubt banging on about 55 and and how much better we are than them etc. One bad result and they do 180 degrees, they've been the same for years and know nothing about football.

Before the game today, we had seen enough in games to think we could at least keep our winning momentum against them at Ibrox. 

In those 90 minutes today our players showed us fuck all like the fight & desire needed to stand up to these cunts and beat them. 

I think it's justified to be annoyed and change your opinion based on that showing today. 

I'll wait to see what he says but Gerrard got it wrong tactically. We were really poor. Defoe was absolutely honking as the single striker.... But he didn't have wingers to give him service. 

Brutal performance as a whole as celtic didn't even play well. 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Tav, Goldson, Davis, Aribo, Ojo, Arfield and Defoe should not be picked for the next 2/3 matches. Send a clear message out that personal performance, regardless of tactics, cannot be excused.

It's posts like this that give me the boak! Steve Davis was outstanding.

3 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Also stop whining about the red card ffs. 

Ref had a good game

I thought Madden was awful but apart from the parallels between the McGregor tackle and the Jones tackle it wasn't blatant. In the first half they got every 50/50 decision. They seemed to gain an inordinate amount yardage every throw in without him saying anything. Sounds like nothing but it was really noticeable to me and definitely makes a difference. It was more than just that though. A culmination of small things were just niggling at me all game.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Tav, Goldson, Davis, Aribo, Ojo, Arfield and Defoe should not be picked for the next 2/3 matches. Send a clear message out that personal performance, regardless of tactics, cannot be excused.

I totally agree they were poor today.  I don't blame Defoe he never really got any decent service to be honest 

8 minutes ago, Zappa6995 said:

Shite against St Mirren, Shite against Legia, Woeful today, we need to get our shit together and quick.

I’ve been thinking we have been pretty shite since the start of the season but was ok with it as we were winning.

Today showed up all our flaws.

Ojo and Aribo were utterly useless out there today. I’m sure they will go on to have better games, but for me we aren’t getting the title this year with that team if players hide like that.

1 minute ago, Mols94 said:

Don't understand people saying Davis had a bad match. I thought he was excellant, it was the rest that were shite.

One of the few that got pass marks for me. 

Jack had a terrible game, struggled with the basics, easily worse than Davis today.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

It's posts like this that give me the boak! Steve Davis was outstanding.

Davis created nothing, despite being our "creative midfielder"

1 minute ago, fin8577 said:

I totally agree they were poor today.  I don't blame Defoe he never really got any decent service to be honest 

Defoe made zero runs,  didnt drop off into space and got bullied by a half arsed backline.

Embarrassing performance today

The manager needs to take full blame with an awful team selection. Changing our system was asking for trouble. 

We had zero width to go and hurt them, they pressed up and caught us out

Players need to take a long hard look after that game.

8 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Ojo should never have been near the pitch. That guy is a waste of a jersey. Jones and Morelos definitely but Ojo no chance. 

Hate saying it, but Tav's been a waste of a jersey all season so far. AND... been saying it since he signed...  big Goldson is an accident waiting to happen. 

Archived