***** Rangers Vs celtic aka the world's biggest sporting paedophile ring FC ***** Official Match Thread

KaiserJon

2 minutes ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

We could play another 90 mins and we would still of not scored.

wrong team selection for me but to be honest I don’t think it would of done any difference. I hate singling our players but really  starting to take a dislike to Ojo looks completely disinterested. 

The amount times Ojo ran the ball out of the park was infuriating, its not hard to keep it in the park.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Tav plays well or when the game suits his style he’s one of our most effective players, when the game doesn’t suit him he’s a liability. Gerrard needs to be less reliant on him and use him more effectively. Every freekick, cross and corner he took today I didn’t expect it to come to anything.

I said before the game that i hope Gerrard knows what he's doing...he didn't, what a fkin joke playing for a draw against those scum shite and we were worse,the players need to look at themselves a lot of shitebags today imo.

Just now, bluenoz said:

I don't see how anyone can argue with Madden's performance. ( a few iffy decisions ) It's refreshing to see him keep the cards in his pocket and let the players decide. Can't argue with Arfield's yellow or Jones horrific tackle.

Jones and McGregor's challenges were almost identical. 

One goes unpunished, the other straight red. 

Was having a decent game until then, but that sort of inconsistency is unforgiveable. 

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I don't see how anyone can argue with Madden's performance. ( a few iffy decisions ) It's refreshing to see him keep the cards in his pocket and let the players decide. Can't argue with Arfield's yellow or Jones horrific tackle.

Was the first foam offside?

Just now, bluenoz said:

We have a few players of the boil right now, they look tired - The break will do wonders for Tav, Arfield, Aribo.....

Whatever happened to the performance last Decemeber when we "emptied the tank" tactics and individual player performance were shocking regardless of fitness.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

We have a few players of the boil right now, they look tired - The break will do wonders for Tav, Arfield, Aribo.....

Fingers crossed you are right. We're still poor at counter attacking and seem to pause too often and let the opposition get men behind the ball.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

McGregor tackle no different to Jones, McGregor not booked for a dive. That’s mandatory. He should have been off.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

What about the Brown of McGregor challenges in first 20minutes . The constant wasting time tactics . He was never strong enough . He knew it though

He has previous for being very strict with us

Appalling post for me after that today  .

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Refreshing, he leg Mcgregor’s tackle go with no card and then didn’t book him for a blatant dive. He should have been off the park. 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

What about the Brown of McGregor challenges in first 20minutes . The constant wasting time tactics . He was never strong enough . He knew it though

He has previous for being very strict with us

Appalling post for me after that today  .

If you think we lost because of the referee then.......

Archived