***** Rangers Vs celtic aka the world's biggest sporting paedophile ring FC ***** Official Match Thread

KaiserJon

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Before the game today, we had seen enough in games to think we could at least keep our winning momentum against them at Ibrox. 

In those 90 minutes today our players showed us fuck all like the fight & desire needed to stand up to these cunts and beat them. 

I think it's justified to be annoyed and change your opinion based on that showing today. 

I'm not talking about reasonable observation based on what was seen. I'm talking about the arseholes  who go well beyond annoyance and whose opinion is only of the "we're brilliant and they're shite so of course we'll win" variety.

1 minute ago, Big Al II said:

McGregor tackle no different to Jones, McGregor not booked for a dive. That’s mandatory. He should have been off.

Oh yeah and the dive . Quite scandalous decision ,but one of many

We lost the game ourselves . No doubts but the ref was their 12th man today . In the cleverest of ways

2 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

McGregor tackle no different to Jones, McGregor not booked for a dive. That’s mandatory. He should have been off.

The dive was awful. Just the same as a lot of the falling over but that was just blatent cheating. Maybe the Compliance officer will step in. 

Yep. Considering we have lots of attacking wingers, it was disappointing not to start with any.  Didn’t get in their faces. Got it wrong tactically and on the pitch individually. Very disappointing, we got what we deserved unfortunately 

28 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Ojo should never have been near the pitch. That guy is a waste of a jersey. Jones and Morelos definitely but Ojo no chance. 

My point was more about the shape and players who have delivered so far this season.  Ojo or Jones, either or is fine and lets us keep the style of play that has served us well so far this season. Kamara / Jack / Davis / Aribo and Arfield is overkill in the middle of the park, they just end up getting in each others way.

12 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

One they are on the park he can’t. Some fucking shitebags in there that need taken out. 

Every player in the team doesn’t walk into the pitch with the wrong attitude by coincidence. The coaching staff are there to motivate the players, among other things.

Yet again the manager/team prove they don't have the bottle for a title, let them walk all over us today without creating 1 decent chance

Gerrard needs to take a massive amount of blame for it, wrong formation and wrong players for the job. Aribo is another Ejaria, silky footballer but a complete shitebag & Morelos on the bench is a fucking joke

Too early to write us off but personally don't think we'll come back from that, players heads were on the floor after 60 minutes & the taigs now have a massive lift, at a time where they were imploding 

1 minute ago, RDB14 said:

My point was more about the shape and players who have delivered so far this season.  Ojo or Jones, either or is fine and lets us keep the style of play that has served us well so far this season. Kamara / Jack / Davis / Aribo and Arfield is overkill in the middle of the park, they just end up getting in each others way.

I totally agree about the shape and Gerrard got it badly wrong today. 

My point is Ojo just isn’t good enough and even though it’s still fairly early days for him he’s another Ejaria 

No heart or fight and very little talent. Complete waste of a jersey - especially in games like today 

He defo picked the wrong team, but for me it was all about who scored the first goal, goldson was fuckin awful on the ball and sold the jerseys, apart from that I didn't think there was much between two bang average teams, our inability to create chances is frightning, one goal from open play in four games is pathetic and when you think that came from Morelos from a Jones cross, and he drops both today! He's got it wrong today and needs to learn from it, we've brought in ten new players over the summer and only one started today, quantity over quality won't win us anything. 

15 minutes ago, Kai_Johansen said:

Never made a forward pass, repeatedly played a cross field pass out the park,  not the only culprit but certainly not one of his better games.

It’s all about opinions mate 👍

i was more impressed with his attitude to winning the ball  back and trying to drive us on. 

Anyway let’s be honest worsts performance of the season by far. Real chance to lay down a marker and we chocked. I often praise the manger when get gets it right but today he defo got it wrong. Will be interesting to hear the post match interview 

Morelos on the bench was SG worst decision so far. We needed to bully that defence from the very start. It’s actually beyond comprehension what was going through him and GMc’s mind.

To then bring on Ojo instead of Jones, really?

Now those that played were totally pish, only pass marks  to Davis.

Archived