***** Rangers Vs celtic aka the world's biggest sporting paedophile ring FC ***** Official Match Thread

KaiserJon

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the first time in a very long time we have the opportunity to go 3 points clear.    

For the  first time in a very long time we have a better team.

We have a tried and trusted winner in charge.

They have an abject loser who will hopefully be sent to the stands.

Bring it on boys,  lets give it to them.

Tomoz wees gonna kick shite out of these.

Sorry for the Scouse.

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Hate feeling confident and being favourites for games against them mate, as daft as that sounds 😂

Strangely I'm as nervous as fuck just like I am every time we play them. I also feel the same when we're playing in europe cause you never know with these foreign sides just how good they are. We are good enough to win. Just need to go and do it.

38 minutes ago, MikeyM said:

I ordered that too. Great wee deal. The download link in my email isn’t working and am unable to add to Now TV. Can guarantee CDKeys won’t respond until after the game. 

Have you used one before? They are usually one per account, create a new email and try again :tu:

edit - just caught up, get a new gmail or that and it’ll work fine

16 minutes ago, stu90 said:

Have you used one before? They are usually one per account, create a new email and try again :tu:

edit - just caught up, get a new gmail or that and it’ll work fine

I emailed them and they emailed back within the hour. Problem with Apple pay. They resent the code and it’s working. Superb. 

I've been thinking about how the two teams will set up tomorrow. We'll have our lopsided 433/4231. Now I've been looking at who they've been playing in the centre of midfield. See if they go with a three in midfield of christie, mcgregor and brown up against Jack, Davis/Kamara, Aribo & Arfield we're gonna go right through them. christie is good in the final 3rd but not a grafter, mcgregor is a good all rounder to ve fair but brown is absolutely finished as a player.

If they go with that 3 we could put 4 or 5 past them and I don't even say that ironically. This isn't battle fever or anything like that, I'm just looking at it tactically!

4 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

I've been thinking about how the two teams will set up tomorrow. We'll have our lopsided 433/4231. Now I've been looking at who they've been playing in the centre of midfield. See if they go with a three in midfield of christie, mcgregor and brown up against Jack, Davis/Kamara, Aribo & Arfield we're gonna go right through them. christie is good in the final 3rd but not a grafter, mcgregor is a good all rounder to ve fair but brown is absolutely finished as a player.

If they go with that 3 we could put 4 or 5 past them and I don't even say that ironically. This isn't battle fever or anything like that, I'm just looking at it tactically!

Think Gerrard might throw a wee tactical curve ball tbh.

Maybe Kamara, Jack, Davis, Arfield and Aribo all at the same time.

Yellowfang

He said: “It’s embarrassing, but then sometimes people turn a blind eye to it or go, ‘Och it is only him, he can deal with it’.

“But at the end of the day we are human beings.

“I think Rangers put a statement out after Steve Clarke got the abuse, but there was none forthcoming for me over the years.

“I find that interesting as well.”

Hes a slimy bastard. Trying to draw attention to the fans. Trying every trick in the book. Surprised he never mentioned refereeing 

1 minute ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Yellowfang

He said: “It’s embarrassing, but then sometimes people turn a blind eye to it or go, ‘Och it is only him, he can deal with it’.

“I think Rangers put a statement out after Steve Clarke got the abuse, but there was none forthcoming for me over the years.

Hes a slimy bastard. Trying to draw attention to the fans. Trying every trick in the book. Surprised he never mentioned refereeing 

That is so staged. I wonder if he apologized to the woman he sent threatening texts to?

3 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Yellowfang

Any statements from Separate Entity about the sectarian abuse dished out to Rangers managers over the years....

1 hour ago, Brubear said:

I assume you picked McGregor to fill our left back slot. 

Tbh I had him on the left upfront in a 4321. Unfortunately the guy is a threat. 

I don't think either of us have a decent LB at all. That's where most of the pressure will be in this one. 

Archived