***** Rangers Vs celtic aka the world's biggest sporting paedophile ring FC ***** Official Match Thread

KaiserJon

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Our team got fucking run ragged by their lump of wood upfront.

Goldson and Katic should be embarrased getting the piss taken out of them by him.

Just got home, any media mentioned about Morelos getting strangled and thrown to the ground?

The ref and lines men were a bloody disgrace.

1 hour ago, BlueAvenger said:

Just back from the game. Fuckin disgusted. Gerrard picked the wrong fuckin team and got he tactics wrong.  The brutal truth is that we were shite. In fact we have been fuckin rotten in 3 out of 4 league games. Fuckin sick 

How so many players were so poor today I have no idea mate, they could not cope with the constant pressing against them a lot of the first half and with no wide player on the left we had no out ball. I hate to say this but TLB certainly got his tactics better than Stevie today. :headwall:

Even in the second half when we seemed to play a bit better at times we still could not do anything really well and to be honest I never felt that we would score.

I said when I saw the team I would not be negative and hope it worked, well it certainly did not and that was hellish to sit through. I know it is only the 4th game but 55 seems a long way, away today. I hope we all feel a bit more up beat in a day or two but that result has dented my confidence more than I would have liked. 

53 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

We have a winning formula for these games press high and give them zero time on the ball. 

He seemed more concerned with their threats, when they should have been more worried with a make shift back line. 

He got it badly wrong today

Yes and it was them 'pressing us' all the time in the first half that seemed to make our players lose all their confidence for some reason. 

I hope that game is played in full to the squad tomorrow or when the are back in next. 

21 minutes ago, RoboBear said:

Not great but not disasterous. SG got it wrong this time but there's a long way to go.

They dropped 27 points last season, so if there was a similar senario this season we could lose every game against them but still win the league if we get it right against the others.

I won't be popular for saying this, but given their vastly superior resources, our best bet is to make sure that we're a close 2nd and able to take advantage of any slip ups they make

We have to make sure we take maximum points from Aberdeen Livi Killie etc

I'm so tired of ifs, buts and maybes . If I'm totally honest

Turning up in a game that we were favourites , would have been much better

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

How so many players were so poor today I have no idea mate, they could not cope with the constant pressing against them a lot of the first half and with no wide player on the left we had no out ball. I hate to say this but TLB certainly got his tactics better than Stevie today. :headwall:

Even in the second half when we seemed to play a bit better at times we still could not do anything really well and to be honest I never felt that we would score.

I said when I saw the team I would not be negative and hope it worked, well it certainly did not and that was hellish to sit through. I know it is only the 4th game but 55 seems a long way, away today. I hope we all feel a bit more up beat in a day or two but that result has dented my confidence more than I would have liked. 

Spot on mate. I wasn't confident before the game and couldn't believe the starting 11. We never looked like scoring and it was comfortable for them. Our performances have not been great so far and for me we lack quality. Worrying signs even this early 

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Yes and it was them 'pressing us' all the time in the first half that seemed to make our players lose all their confidence for some reason. 

I hope that game is played in full to the squad tomorrow or when the are back in next. 

They knew we didn't have the out ball to a winger and our midfield couldn't cope with the press. 

Squad deserve blame but honestly manager get the biggest share of the blame for this one with the line up

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

They knew we didn't have the out ball to a winger and our midfield couldn't cope with the press. 

Squad deserve blame but honestly manager get the biggest share of the blame for this one with the line up

Totally agree.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I don't see how anyone can argue with Madden's performance. ( a few iffy decisions ) It's refreshing to see him keep the cards in his pocket and let the players decide. Can't argue with Arfield's yellow or Jones horrific tackle.

Maddens virtuality let them take tea breaks when they got tired.

11 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Gerrard cost us today, plain and simple.  Embarrassing 

Said before the team was announced ,I hope Gerrard doesn't do anything stupid like the Killie game of last season

low and behold he leaves out the 2 players involved in Thursday's goal, unforgivable having a 20 m striker and not playing him

2 hours ago, Zander1 said:

The games we beat them last season we pressed all over the park and stopped them from playing.  Today we sat off, took too long on the ball and allowed them to press us.

As much as anything else, I think we overestimated ourselves today.  We didn't seem to have the attitude that we have to be at our best to win.

THIS.

2 hours ago, Zander1 said:

The games we beat them last season we pressed all over the park and stopped them from playing.  Today we sat off, took too long on the ball and allowed them to press us.

As much as anything else, I think we overestimated ourselves today.  We didn't seem to have the attitude that we have to be at our best to win.

I wonder if all the talk about being the favourites before the game had got to the players head. 

If some went out and expected a stroll they got a very rude awakening. 

Archived