***** Rangers Vs celtic aka the world's biggest sporting paedophile ring FC ***** Official Match Thread

KaiserJon

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't be so angry except, the majority of our team have played against them plenty and now seasoned so should know what is what by now.  No excuses for players or Gerrard. He massively messed up here. He should realise the cost of consistently messing up against them and letting us down - especially when it is at home. 

Morelos should have started regardless of what happened last season and let Defoe come into second half. Defoe isn't ferocious enough(although I am not taking away his ability to score goals) and we need ferocious for these games. 

1 minute ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I wouldn't be so angry except, the majority of our team have played against them plenty and now seasoned so should know what is what by now.  No excuses for players or Gerrard. He massively messed up here. He should realise the cost of consistently messing up against them and letting us down - especially when it is at home. 

Morelos should have started regardless of what happened last season and let Defoe come into second half. Defoe isn't ferocious enough(although I am not taking away his ability to score goals) and we need ferocious for these games. 

We haven’t replaced the wide men that left so we went last year from playing wide and making their full backs sweat to playing half a dozen central mids. 

Absolute cluster fuck today

Archived