***** Rangers Vs celtic aka the world's biggest sporting paedophile ring FC ***** Official Match Thread

KaiserJon

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, j1mgg said:

Our team got fucking run ragged by their lump of wood upfront.

Goldson and Katic should be embarrased getting the piss taken out of them by him.

Just got home, any media mentioned about Morelos getting strangled and thrown to the ground?

Is that what happened? Sky showed absolutely zero clips of it so I thought something must have happened to Morelos 

Just now, Burts91 said:

Is that what happened? Sky showed absolutely zero clips of it so I thought something must have happened to Morelos 

Think of a chokehold from behind and spun and flung to the ground. I am sure the ref missed another horrendous off the ball incident in the first half aswell.

Then one of their fannies dived, ref couldnt see what happened as another of their players was in the line of sight, he saw their player on the ground and gave a freekick.

I won't get too carried away after reflection. We are still in a great position competition-wise and our off-field problems have dramatically affected both the team and the support. 

The anxiety that has engulfed us with these Uefa sanctions is a major problem, and with an impotent boardroom unwilling to defend our club against the coconspirators Piara Power and Peter Lawwell, we might be powerless on the pitch.

46 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Aribo was the worst player on the park and that's saying something 

Him and Kamara especially were a pair of big girl’s blouses in the tackle today. Soft as shite.

Ryan Jack or Jon Flanagan could teach them a thing or two in the tackle...

Apologies for the long post I'm just getting everything I thought about today off my chest in one go! 

In terms of the line-up  it was pretty bold to go with the 5 central midfielders and to be honest I could see what he was trying. I personally thought we could run over celtic in the centre of midfield with their 3. I thought we'd be able to move the ball round them and get through them. However, it was risky, and it proved so, for him to try it in this game when we'd had a proven system that had beaten them.

Anybody with any knowledge of football could tell you after 20 minutes it wasn't working, they were pressing us, their wide men were cutting inside to cut out passes and we had to no out ball. Someone like Jones or Ojo could have helped with that. Morelos also could have done that job up top as well because he's much better at holding up the ball for team mates or creating something on his own compared to Defoe. Our only out ball in that first half was Tav and he was completely useless today and not for the first time this season, he really needs to step it up imo.

As for the goals Goldson got caught dallying and should really have punted it up the park. I really have to question why the player who played through eduoard wasn't brought down by, I think, Kamara? Take him down, take the yellow and defend the free kick. Also when Goldson has the ball why do none of our FIVE central midfielders give him an option to pass? Utterly outrageous and tbh it summed up our midfield play all day. Nobody wanted the ball and it was very unusual for us.

For me if one or two of the three players I mentioned in the last paragraph were starting we would have had an out ball in that situation and in general as our counter attack was non existent in that first half.

The second goal comes from us chasing the game and it had to be done. At 90 minutes you're as well losing 2-0 trying to get a point than losing 1-0 and not trying something. Though by that point McGregor had made some good saves to keep it at 1.

Jones should have been on before Ojo and before half time for that matter. Ojo for me is a dilemma, he can do something great then something fucking atrocious the very next second. For me in that second half he broke up more attacks for us than celtic's defence.

I really have to question Gerrard's game management with some of these players, Aribo and Arfield in particular. Aribo has played just about every minute for us competitively and looks tired and I think to myself did we really need him that second leg against St. Joseph's or the 90 minutes away to East Fife?

The same goes for Arfield, last week against St. Mirren did we really need him. We bring in someone like Andy King and don't use him. Why have we gone to the trouble of bringing in numbers if we aren't going to use them? This is by far the most hectic the schedule is going to be with Thursday/Sunday constantly the last month and I do worry he doesn't like what else he has there.

Finally, today was shite but it is one game, we have 34 left to play including 3 against them and we certainly wont set up like that again. There's plenty of football to be played. Personally before the season started I believed that if we won 8 of our first 10 we were on the right track and this is still very manageable. Of course I would rather we hadn't lost to them but we have, it cannot be changed now. The team needs to bounce back fast and win the next 5 or 6, at least, league matches.

13 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

he can do something great then something fucking atrocious the very next second

Good post mate.

As for the quote I’ve highlighted...

.Ojo literally did today.

Fantastic control on the spin then just skelped it out for a throw in 

6 minutes ago, muldoon1690 said:
1 hour ago, ChampionsAgain said:

He’s absolutely correct. 

How? Please explain.

We are Rangers, playing at home. A game we are expected to win.  We do not cut out our own attacking threat to nullify others. 

We have destroyed them down the wing recently and what do we do? Play no wingers. 

Our team selection was set out for a sticky game with the hope of scoring from a free kick or corner. 

It was embarrassing and the team selection showed we fear what they could do to us, The fear set into the team and the fans and it’s a losing battle from there on in. 

Still think middle to front their far more dangerous and capable than us especially with no Kent ,the only way we can combat that and get joy is pressure and press like fuck like we did the 2 victories last season, why we weren’t set up to do so is baffling 

3 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

We are Rangers, playing at home. A game we are expected to win.  We do not cut out our own attacking threat to nullify others. 

We have destroyed them down the wing recently and what do we do? Play no wingers. 

Our team selection was set out for a sticky game with the hope of scoring from a free kick or corner. 

It was embarrassing and the team selection showed we fear what they could do to us, The fear set into the team and the fans and it’s a losing battle from there on in. 

Nobody said anything about cutting our own attacking threat, we were talking about utilising it differently to give us an advantage depending on who we play. You obviously think we shouldn’t watch teams-and play our strengths against their  weaknesses? Bizarre in all honesty

16 minutes ago, muldoon1690 said:

Nobody said anything about cutting our own attacking threat, we were talking about utilising it differently to give us an advantage depending on who we play. You obviously think we shouldn’t watch teams-and play our strengths against their  weaknesses? Bizarre in all honesty

Well we clearly haven’t done that.

There biggest problems are LB and RB. 

Our normal game is to play everything down the wings. 

What do we do? Play no wingers. Absolutely baffling. 

Gerrard and his team couldn’t of got it more wrong if they tried.

50 minutes ago, beararse said:

Good post mate.

As for the quote I’ve highlighted...

.Ojo literally did today.

Fantastic control on the spin then just skelped it out for a throw in 

When he was trying to pass to Aribo on the half way line? I must admit I properly  lost my shit at that point.

40 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Well we clearly haven’t done that.

There biggest problems are LB and RB. 

Our normal game is to play everything down the wings. 

What do we do? Play no wingers. Absolutely baffling. 

Gerrard and his team couldn’t of got it more wrong if they tried.

That was the frustration for me. You could see right away that if we had players running at their right and left backs they would struggle. They are strongest centrally and we seemed to want to focus on playing through the middle and right into their hands. 

Archived