***** Rangers Vs celtic aka the world's biggest sporting paedophile ring FC ***** Official Match Thread

KaiserJon

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

That was the frustration for me. You could see right away that if we had players running at their right and left backs they would struggle. They are strongest centrally and we seemed to want to focus on playing through the middle and right into their hands. 

And the number of times we shuffled it out to Flanagan on the left, who had nobody in front of him & no intent to go flying off down the wing, a la Numan or Robertson.

4 minutes ago, HG5 said:

And the number of times we shuffled it out to Flanagan on the left, who had nobody in front of him & no intent to go flying off down the wing, a la Numan or Robertson.

Flanagan nullified no neck quite well, but as you say nobody in front who could then take off down the wing. They weren't that good either.

2 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Flanagan nullified no neck quite well, but as you say nobody in front who could then take off down the wing. They weren't that good either.

No - it’s no great consolation, being worst of a bad lot!

4 minutes ago, orange&blue92 said:

Playing 451 with your target man the smallest guy on the pitch and no wingers on the pitches lost the game before a ball was kicked

This 100%.  We were all buzzing yesterday till we seen the team sheet en route !!!!!!TLB must of loved it when he seen it.

4 minutes ago, orange&blue92 said:

Could see it a mile off mate, nightmare

Agree.  He done it last year too, when we pumped them at Ibrox, then the break, then he changed it all and Killie pumped us in the next game.  I like what he is doing at the mo, but yesterday was his fault.

Thought the team selection yesterday was poor. A bit of an odd decision to go without any wingers when a lot of questions are being asked over the quality of fullbacks they have. Also, Morelos should've started. 100%.

That being said though, that fallout over this is a bit much. It was a scrappy game and they got lucky with their first goal. The second was unfortunately a product of us throwing everything forward for an equaliser. Thought neither team played particularly well.

I'll be happy if we can keep putting the diddy teams away this season, because that's where we lost the title challenge last season.

22 hours ago, tannerall said:

We lack two quality attacking midfielders, who have the EXPERIENCE and nous and PACE to attack straight through the middle. Simple.

Will cost is about £8 million at a guess to fix it.

Over to you Mr King. 

I'll take him.

BBC;  Kent close to permanent Rangers deal

Ryan Kent is close to agreeing a permanent deal with Rangers.

The Liverpool winger, 22, spent last season on loan in Scotland and Gers manager Steven Gerrard wants to England under-20 player to stay.

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I was on the other side and was convinced the first goal was off side. I was close enough for him to hear me, so was giving him abuse the full game for fuck all then 🤣🤣

We were all giving someone abuse yesterday . It was one of those days

On 01/09/2019 at 22:53, Negri's lovechild said:

That was the frustration for me. You could see right away that if we had players running at their right and left backs they would struggle. They are strongest centrally and we seemed to want to focus on playing through the middle and right into their hands. 

Don't forget the side to side passing along the back line the ball back to shagger and the big punt up the park. 

Gerrard has to learn quickly to change it when he see's its going to shit it was embarrassing no one minds losing if you fight for everything some of our players still looked scared of what is a very poor scum side.

Early days for Gerrard in his managerial career is the problem  and still I dont think he's quite grasped what these games mean to the support.

Archived