***** Rangers Vs celtic aka the world's biggest sporting paedophile ring FC ***** Official Match Thread

KaiserJon

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come the end of the season think we could look back at this game as being pivotal imo. Not saying it’s a title decider but a win here will boost our confidence majorly and hopefully get their nerves up for making future mistakes.

Getting through on Thurs and this being at Ibrox will go a long way too :rangers:

1 hour ago, Corky True Legend said:

Hoping for three things :-

1) 3 points staying at Ibox. A scrappy win would even be acceptably

2) Broon to get a broken leg.

£) TLB to lose the plot a la Inverness when he kicked over the water bottles.

My wish list for the game later today.

3 points for Rangers with no injuries and an embarrassing defeat for them.

That any new signings that are chosen, act like Sherman tanks and don't get pushed about by Broon and co.

That we see the team has improved from last year when playing against them.

1 minute ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Eh? 

I,E if Alfredo keeps cool you will not see Defoe it's pretty simple really! I.E if Alfredo gets a card early on then maybe Gerard changes it up but with the way Alfredo has kept his cool so far I dont see the need for a sub.

3 minutes ago, badjon said:

I,E if Alfredo keeps cool you will not see Defoe it's pretty simple really! I.E if Alfredo gets a card early on then maybe Gerard changes it up but with the way Alfredo has kept his cool so far I dont see the need for a sub.

Who is reffing our game again? 

Morelos may well keep his cool, however I still think Defoe will feature later. I have a feeling...

5 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Who is reffing our game again? 

Morelos may well keep his cool, however I still think Defoe will feature later. I have a feeling...

Bobby madden as pointed out in the thread. He has been generally okay, should not matter I hope we ride over them regardless 👍😋👍

5 hours ago, badjon said:

Magnificant bastard

Archived