Europa League Travel Thread

scottyc06

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, GovanFrontSince96 said:

No chance it’ll be that high, 2500 is a big allocation in the grand scheme of things. 

I reckon it will go to a ballot on 1 or 2. 

I agree. Over 6000 in the TC and a lot will be on 0

Just now, SK RFC said:

I agree. Over 6000 in the TC and a lot will be on 0

Be amazed if there were over 1000 on 5 or 6 points. It will depend how many day trip flights they run to Feyenoord but I’d be hopeful I’d get an independent ticket if I go and I’m on 2 points just now. 

With feyenoord being closest to group end and with Porto being before it I think those on 1 or 2 could struggle but those on 2 could possibly squeeze into a ballot.

This will obviously depend on us being near to qualifying from the group as well. So a fair few variables with regards to that game.

1 hour ago, pollok-bear said:

They have been fucking hopelesss man.

Done one with Sports options and one with Thomas Cook. Won’t use Thomas Cook again Sports options are so much better. A know Sports options only do a day trip now and again. 

9 hours ago, Gary185 said:

Still no packages out for Porto. What a joke

I don't know if you do much reading of the news or that Gaz but Thomas cook have a bit more on their case just now than supplying a flight for us. They've about 15 days to get a takeover through or they're gone 

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I don't know if you do much reading of the news or that Gaz but Thomas cook have a bit more on their case just now than supplying a flight for us. They've about 15 days to get a takeover through or they're gone 

I knew they were in trouble but didn’t know it was that bad

mybe Rangers are trying to find a new partner, I mean what if it comes out in the next few weeks and then they go bust 

I was starting to think Mybe there waiting until the game this week to see what singing etc is like  incase they don’t want us taking tickets for that game too

4 minutes ago, Gary185 said:

I knew they were in trouble but didn’t know it was that bad

mybe Rangers are trying to find a new partner, I mean what if it comes out in the next few weeks and then they go bust 

I was starting to think Mybe there waiting until the game this week to see what singing etc is like  incase they don’t want us taking tickets for that game too

Na seriously mate, I think they're genuinely fucked. The story I read a few days ago said that they had till end of September or they'd run out of money. So maybe they can't give Rangers anything till they know what's happening with the company.

They were a shambles last year and Rangers should've tried to renegotiate a deal elsewhere.

Think they are in talks with a Chinese mob about selling but it seems to be last chance saloon for them.

Read boys saying when it was Dickson travel (think that was the name) and they were meant to be excellent as a travel provider 

Archived