Europa League Travel Thread

scottyc06

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

You might get lucky when you arrive back regards a price home.

We are back into Manchester and then train up the road 

Hopefully but unlikely. We arrive at Heathrow just before midnight and the flight to Edinburgh is just after 6 in the morning. Not that bad a layover but not ideal 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I got Vienna on 0 with TC. I did book within minutes of it opening so 1st come 1st served definitely played it's part then 

I had 2 points last year. The guys I went with on day trip were on 0. Think they booked after a couple of days. Just the usual lack of info, unfortunately.

Today I've booked ferry up for Rotterdam as I noticed the price begin to rise fairly quickly the past couple of days and the one I was planning on getting sell out. Got a fairly cheap hotel which I've only paid a nominal deposit. I'm on 3pts, so hopeful for a ticket.

I've not paid much for the ferry, so I'd even be tempted to go the day trip if the costs were reasonable enough, and Thomas Cook are still in business.

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

For those who've booked official day trip to Porto, Thomas cook are going out the game in the next two days if this takeover doesnt happen and it's no looking likely.

All plans are in place for them going tits up 

Think Rangers will have alternative travel arrangements?

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Hope it doesn't come to that for the fans but it isn't looking good at all

Shouldn’t be a problem if our club could be arsed organising an alternative but we all know this will suit Rangers down to the ground us not getting there and it will be no trip end of 

Archived