Europa League Travel Thread

scottyc06

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, David1872 said:

Anyone planning to buy home end tickets for the Feyenoord game? They went on sale this morning. 

:lol:

ffs mate talk about living dangerously. I'm going over but if I don't get a ticket I'll be watching it somewhere I can enjoy it, not in some taig friendly cesspit. 

11 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

ffs, I see there are flights at good times Wednesday to Friday from Manchester for around £160

Going to see what Flybe say no idea where a stand on this one. They have cancelled that route for winter surely they could have told me that when a booked. 

1 minute ago, RFC RYAN said:

Going to see what Flybe say no idea where a stand on this one. They have cancelled that route for winter surely they could have told me that when a booked. 

Joke mate hope you get sorted. If you get refunded text me to see if I’m sorted you can always join us.

4 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

There will be people doing that, but absolute fuck that.

I know a few boy that did it the last time. We had done it at Ajax previously with no problems so they thought it would be ok. They said never again, not an enjoyable experience to say the very least.

13 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

I know a few boy that did it the last time. We had done it at Ajax previously with no problems so they thought it would be ok. They said never again, not an enjoyable experience to say the very least.

A wouldn’t do it at an away ground in Scotland unless it was for a league title. Pointless as you can’t celebrate or sing or fuck all.

7 hours ago, MurrayWilson said:

I done it last time, have done it many times across Europe, but would never do it in Rotterdam again,.

I’m also staying in Amsterdam  this time, Rotterdam was a nightmare from start to finish.

Archived